Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 63 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 57 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: anello, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Portable air powered 6mm airsoft strafer

Built a BB Machine Gun? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: nivekatoz » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:36 pm

Nice gun .................................I thought you should use a block of aluminum for your vortex.....I think you could shape it with harwear store tools??????? Hacksaw, files ,grinder, dremal..Etc......................

nivekatoz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: al-xg » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:18 pm

The epoxy seemed fine just for plastic airsoft BBs and a the time, I didn't have any tools to get the hole as smooth, I probably could now. I might make one once i get HPA sorted out, but i have other plans for the moment.

al-xg
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: ghostman01 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:45 am

sounds interesting i would love to make a auto someday but im going well designing them all just not building them yet lol alot of work. btw if you happen to have a good pistol design i would love to see it please pm if you do

ghostman01
Major
Major

Previous

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Gun Database