Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 78 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 73 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Ultimate Lazily-simple "BBMG"

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Ultimate Lazily-simple "BBMG"

Unread postAuthor: Zippster » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:50 am

I saw all those complicated, cycling uber MG's (and yes I know how clouds/etc. work, not referencing those), and I thought of the simplest of simplest guns that wouldn't waste so much ammo.

Think a barrel with a spring-loaded 'mag' just pushing pellets into the barrel. Biggest thing I can think of the spring not being able to fight the pressure, but would this matter once it equalizes?

The only time I would ever make one of these is for a midget gun or 2, think dulies, and for that badass feeling of changing mags 8)

Zippster
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: SleekZ » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:55 am

yeah, and what about having pressurised air pushing the pellets up into the barrel as well as/instead of the spring.
simple's good I reckon!

SleekZ
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: singularity » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:46 pm

get like a crappy airsoft AEG with a normal mag (not a high-cap they wont work)and replace the pathetic plastic gearbox with a blowgun and find a way to make the trigger open the blowgun valve.

be sure to check out my <a href="http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/ak-style-airsoft-vortex-gun-t10959.html">AK Styled Vortex Gun</a> and my <a href="http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/at-4-t9627.html">AT-4 Rocket</a>

upcoming projects... finalized clip fed BBMG and ball point pen sniper
singularity
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Gun Discussion