Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 61 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 55 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: anello, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

A New Vortex Block / Cap Design

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets.
Sponsored 
  • Author
A New Vortex Block / Cap Design

Unread postAuthor: littlebro05 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:45 am

This was a design and idea i've thought up since i didn't have materials to make a vortex block ... and the Vortex Cap on spudwiki seems cumbersome because of the sticking out magazine though i have no idea how Davidvaini (sorry if i spelt ur user wrong) made his vortex cap inline with his P90.

Yeah well this is an alternative for noobs like me on making a vortex cap with limited materals... tho Davidvaini idea's good too but i want to make mine inline....

Hey Davidvaini if you have any idea how i can make your vortex inline could you please tell me? cause i was goign to go on the lines of your weapon...

Attachments
Vortex Cap Block.JPG
Vortex Cap / Block PVC Design
It's Nerf or Nothing.

Don't start crying when I play this as my hobby, Paintball, Airsoft and Nerf are equally good hobbies, except you can play Nerf in public. Good day! Hmph!
littlebro05
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: potatoflinger » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:25 am

That idea is good, but I'm not sure you would even need the skirts on the vortex block. I have tried to make a vortex block that way before and it didn't turn out too good because I found it pretty hard to drill in the right place on a round pipe without the drill bit trying to slide off the side of the pipe.

It's hard to soar with eagles when you're working with turkeys.
potatoflinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: littlebro05 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:34 pm

haha! thats what i was thinking but i thought of like putting a piece of support triangular support wood like so i can drill a hole into that into the pvc pipe... obviously u'd probably have to glue the wood on ... i reckon it's easier then doing a vortex block... and i have no idea how davidvaini made his vortex cap inline XS

It's Nerf or Nothing.

Don't start crying when I play this as my hobby, Paintball, Airsoft and Nerf are equally good hobbies, except you can play Nerf in public. Good day! Hmph!
littlebro05
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Gun Discussion