Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 90 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 84 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], hectmarr, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

steel dart ammo

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: frankrede » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:44 am

raptorforce wrote:
frankrede wrote:
raptorforce wrote:
skyjive wrote:Mass is bad in internal ballistics and good in external, i.e. once the projectile leaves the barrel you don't want to be discarding weight. Of course, most sabots are worth discarding due to drag considerations anyway. You might try using copper or sharpened PVC pipe to cut the foam disc. If you use the barrel itself to cut the disc, you are guaranteed a perfect fit. Just press hard and rotate it, and it might work depending on the foam.

how do you sharpen pvc? what tool to do use
I'm not sure spudding is your niche' my friend.

your right and wrong i dont use spuds and i never will because iam sorta poor as i must buy everything accessory that is not a necessity with my own money aka allowance but i dont get much allowance which is based on which chores i do and how hard and how long they take. so iam very limited to what to buy hence no spuds and why i ask the projectile to be reusable. but i do have a pneumatic cannon which i will post as soon as i get the ammo inconvenience sorted out

a little off topic

Now now, lets not turn this into a lifetime channel "sob" story.

Current project: Afghanistan deployment
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: starman » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:42 am

frankrede wrote:Now now, lets not turn this into a lifetime channel "sob" story.

Oh gag, pleeeease nooo, for all that's good and decent in this world...not the Lifetime channel...... :wink:

Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Gun Discussion