Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 63 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 59 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Difficult to attach blowgun handle without leaks.

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Difficult to attach blowgun handle without leaks.

Unread postAuthor: adem70 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Alright so i have my BBMG just about finished, it only needs a few more little tweaks, but i keep sprining leaks around my blow gun, its just on of those cheapy ony you use on air compressors.

I see alot of people with the same concept as me, the handle just sticks out of the tube, but theres never leaks like mine does, it might be because my bbmg is inside of an aluminum tube, not sure. but a wide majority of the gas shoots out around the glow gun.

the nozzle of the blowgun itself sticks into the vortex block, and it is a very tight fit, so i dont really understand how you guys avoid leaks. I also tried numerous epoxies to try to glue the handle into the block, but not of them hold, they all break off eventually. If anybody had some tips or methods it would be great. thanks.

adem70
Corporal
Corporal

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Gun Discussion