Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 63 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 57 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], csitas, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

i want to make a .177 full auto airgun

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: beastmode986 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:33 pm

also i am planning on going to lowes or menards tonight . i have 40$ to spend what should i buy for this? im not sure what to use for my air chamber. should i use galvanized pipe?

beastmode986
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: beastmode986 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:37 pm

the hammer valve for the tippman is on top in a black housing

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

beastmode986
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: Gun Freak » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:25 pm

I see... So hook up your co2 tank and slap on a barrel, what are you waiting for? :)

OG Anti-Hybrid
One man's trash is a true Spudder's treasure!
Golf Ball Cannon "Superna"M16 BBMGPengunHammer Valve Airsoft SniperHigh Pressure .22 Coax
Holy Shat!
Gun Freak
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: beastmode986 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:47 pm

one thing how do i add the bolt action? do i put a peice of pipe that fits snug around the barrel and add a screw or something to open it and lock it? also what size pipe fits .22 pellets
and i want to disable the blowback so i dont waste gas. how do i do that i have no clue how the blow back works

what hardware store sells the right tubing

beastmode986
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: Gun Freak » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:44 pm

what hardware store sells the right tubing

Ace

one thing how do i add the bolt action? do i put a peice of pipe that fits snug around the barrel and add a screw or something to open it and lock it?

Sounds like it'd work. Check out the showcase, that's actually a common way of doing it. And, check out page 13 of the Hubb Library, there's a nice example.

also what size pipe fits .22 pellets

Gun Freak from the previous page of this thread wrote:I recommend 22 cal because you can buy a perfect barrel, albeit smoothbore, at the hardware store. 1/4" OD K&S brass has an ID of .222".

OG Anti-Hybrid
One man's trash is a true Spudder's treasure!
Golf Ball Cannon "Superna"M16 BBMGPengunHammer Valve Airsoft SniperHigh Pressure .22 Coax
Holy Shat!
Gun Freak
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: beastmode986 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:16 pm

ok thanks. i went out today and my local ace only sells 1ft sections no bigger so i went to autozone and bought brake line that was just a little tiny bit off :( still i think it will work i aslo bought wood to make the stock. i just epoxied the barrel on and trimmed a few things i am almost done thanks again!

edit: well it appears the barrel is to big:( id wise. so ill need to buy a different one. i also found out that the hammer valve from the tippman dosent work at 150 psi. i filled the co2 tank to 150 psi with some fittings then hooked it directly to the gun via quick connect and if i hit the valve somewhat hard with a hammer it wouldent even push the pellet out of the barrel.

beastmode986
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Gun Discussion