Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 62 users online :: 7 registered, 0 hidden and 55 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Baldyforks, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Airsoft machine gun

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: mako » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:10 am

LOL, well thats pretty close to the kind of guy I am. :oops:
Were you speaking from experience? I know I've done stuff like that before. Anyway, just standard metal pipe fittings and stuff? I'd kind of assume some soldering or welding skills would be needed.

mako
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:18 am

mako wrote:LOL, well thats pretty close to the kind of guy I am. :oops:
Were you speaking from experience?

Did you click the link ;)

I know I've done stuff like that before. Anyway, just standard metal pipe fittings and stuff? I'd kind of assume some soldering or welding skills would be needed.

The only skill you would need is the ability to use some kind of thread sealand, with the silly amount of fitting types out there today you should be able to make do.

Here's an example by Lockednloaded of a HPA setup using a pressure washer handle as a trigger valve, hooked up to a paintball tank - all using off-the-shelf parts simply screwed together. That with a valve restriction would serve your purposes well.

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: mako » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:25 am

Oops, sorry, I missed the link the first time. (Comes of reading when I should be in bed waiting for my alarm clock to go off :) )

Anyway, I'd seen that post before, and just about cracked up. I did something like that once. Was working on a PVC pipe ball valve cannon, and forgot that I hadn't cemented the end cap on. Started to fill it with my bicycle pump, and got to about 40 PSI, when the cap came off. Went right past my ear, and just about scare the life out of me right then and there. :shock:
Thanks for the input, man, I really appreciate it. I'll see what I come up with, and put some pics up here.

mako
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Gun Discussion