Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 62 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 57 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

GBB Green Gas to HPA Conversion

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets.
Sponsored 
  • Author
GBB Green Gas to HPA Conversion

Unread postAuthor: GUARD Airsoft » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:09 am

Ok so i tapped one of my m4 mags to have a male quick connect fitting basically sticking out the side of it so i can connect my remote with a female quick connect. However i have been trying to figure out how to do what this guy did in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3f0DYBORyI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUOv1720IFInlmbjVF1IDbAw

I thought he may have bought the 20rd mag (since the top part comes right off) and somehow connected a hose to get air directly into the gun but i cannot seem to figure out a way to do it now that the mag is in front of me.

Please help if you have any ideas as he is very stingy with his info. He has a video on how to do it but it says it's "private" Also i need help with how to set up an inline regulator to somehow run between my tank w/ primary reg and my remote.

GUARD Airsoft
Private
Private

Re: GBB Green Gas to HPA Conversion

Unread postAuthor: jrrdw » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Calling him stingy wont help your cause, try asking him nicely... :D

When life gives you lemons...throw them back they suck!
jrrdw
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:42 pm

"this guy" is a member of this forum and if he did not wish to share the information then I'm sure he has his reasons.

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: wyz2285 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:46 pm

:lol: :lol:
So you're the same guy on YouTube hum? I had a "how to" but I suddenly realize I haven't seen any other and quite a lot people paid me to make for them so I removed it. Nothing special I know, but it pays my parties so... If you think it's unfair, then take your own effort to figure it out :wink:
A little hint: You can do the same with drum mags, they sell well too :D
On the regulator, I do have a tutorial showing step by step how to obtain desired pressure, I've lowed and raised all my standard paintball regulator for custom needs.

CpTn_lAw wrote::D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D
wyz2285
Major General
Major General

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Gun Discussion