Gippeto wrote:Machine a metal transfer port...seal the ends with small cross section metric o-rings (captured is preferred)...or poly tube mod...or machine a one piece TP from teflon. All work well depending upon the build specifics.
I went for a bit of careful epoxy application - and it made quite a difference!
Velocity from 20 pumps has jumped to 551 fps, adding a full foot pound of energy!
25 pumps gave me an average of 583 fps, 10.8 ft-lbs, we're not at 161% of the advertised muzzle energy of the original
Je suis un lapin très heureux
Came across something the other day which may be of interest....claims are, as far as I know....still only claims.
Interesting... looks conceptually similar to what I did, the "force reduction piston" goes into the valve stem and offers lower resistance from chamber pressure.
All for just $120, bargain!