Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 73 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 68 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

M16/M4 paintball gun mock magazine dimensions

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets.
  • Author

M16/M4 paintball gun mock magazine dimensions

Unread postAuthor: Ianbuckwell » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi, sorry, I am aware this is not a paintball forum but figured some of you may have interest in both, anway I am not a member of a paintball forum and cant find any info out there.

I am considering using this -

http://www.rap4uk.com/BT-Paintball-Gun- ... p/7344.htm

Or maybe just a mock magazine they sell, thinking of using it for battery storage.

I realize the mock magazine may differ from the actual m4/16 paintball magazines slightly, does anyone have and experience of this or if not even any other paintball magazine, I am interested in the width and depth measurements to see what if any reasonable batteries may fit, considering 14500 or really hope 18650 will fit.

Any help gratefully appreciated as I have no paintball magazine experience, thanks in advance.

Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Gun Discussion