Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 67 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 63 guests


Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

"Rebel Yell" Update 2: Destruction

Built a combustion cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

Unread postAuthor: SEAKING9006 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:20 pm

If you mean pressure regulator, you can get them at home depot in the air tools section for $7 USD.
  • 0

Completed projects:
CA1 SMSS Basic Inline
CA3 PDAB Airburst Cannon

Current Project: Bolt action rifle (25x140mm + 1in shot)

SEAKING9006
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:20 pm
Location: Texas
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: biggsauce » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:16 pm

starman wrote:Sweet damage there bigsauce! Nice long barrel there. You should build a sleeved SDR 21 golfball barrel for that thing.


Believe me, I'm dieing to. I'm just trying to find the sdr21 locally, (I dont really like ordering off the internet) but its not easy to find by the foot.

Its looking like I may have to order from BCarms. I was really hoping to be able to make my own though... :?
  • 0

User avatar
biggsauce
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:42 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: Davzing » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Curious to where people are finding these banjo fitting for their barrels...

I've just in the last week built myself my first two spud cannons and had a design I am working out much like this cannon I want to build. You could say that your rebel has inspired me along with Starmans like cannon.
  • 0


Davzing
Private
Private
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: Rochester
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: frankrede » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:41 pm

Beautiful work man, thats so much cleaner than my....advanced combustion.
Yours inspires me to completely redo mine from scratch
  • 0

Current project: Afghanistan deployment
User avatar
frankrede
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
 
Posts: 3220
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:47 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: rednecktatertosser » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:53 am

Right on man. That looks very very nice.

I just made my first combustion, and now this makes me want to make an advanced combustion!

Look forward to seeing more cannons!
  • 0

"When you tell some body something, it depends on which part of these United States your standing in, as to how dumb you sound."
-Burt Reynolds as: Bo "Bandit" Darville
User avatar
rednecktatertosser
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:52 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: starman » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:26 am

biggsauce wrote:Believe me, I'm dieing to. I'm just trying to find the sdr21 locally, (I dont really like ordering off the internet) but its not easy to find by the foot.

Its looking like I may have to order from BCarms. I was really hoping to be able to make my own though... :?


Try your local Tractor Supply Co. You may have to try several stores in your area..50 mile radius or so..not all have a good stock of it. BC can provide it but shipping it from California isn't an ideal situation (I think you are in La.)...and limited to 5' max length.
  • 0

User avatar
starman
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:45 am
Location: Simpsonville, SC
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: biggsauce » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:33 am

starman wrote:
biggsauce wrote:Believe me, I'm dieing to. I'm just trying to find the sdr21 locally, (I dont really like ordering off the internet) but its not easy to find by the foot.

Its looking like I may have to order from BCarms. I was really hoping to be able to make my own though... :?


Try your local Tractor Supply Co. You may have to try several stores in your area..50 mile radius or so..not all have a good stock of it. BC can provide it but shipping it from California isn't an ideal situation (I think you are in La.)...and limited to 5' max length.


:idea: I never would've thought to look there. Thanks Staman, I believe we have one in Port Allen, but I'll have to check...
  • 0

User avatar
biggsauce
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:42 pm
Reputation: 0

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Unread postAuthor: starman » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:50 am

biggsauce wrote: :idea: I never would've thought to look there. Thanks Staman, I believe we have one in Port Allen, but I'll have to check...


I just checked the tractor supply website for Port Allen and looks like there are 10 stores in the general area. One of them should have some on the shelf... :wink:
  • 0

User avatar
starman
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:45 am
Location: Simpsonville, SC
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: sirspuddest » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Far and away, one of, if not the coolest combustion cannon on SpudFiles!

I know what I'm modeling my next cannon after!
  • 0


sirspuddest
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jonesy427 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:47 am

very nice! i cant wait to try n build one. jsut dont know how to. more reading to be done.
very nice dints n holes in the work van! lol
  • 0


jonesy427
Private
Private
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:10 am
Reputation: 0

Previous

Return to Combustion Cannon Database

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'