Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 68 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 64 guests


Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

my second cannon!

Built a combustion cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

my second cannon!

Unread postAuthor: KRN » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:54 pm

This is my latest project, made it with Franklin<3 It was really fun working with the PVC and gluing it together and such. It has great performance, much better than my last one, and I had lots of fun shooting my old nail polish bottles. I look forward to painting soon.YAY

1" sch-40 barrel (removable)
2" sch-80 chamber
pzeizo-electric ignition

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i38.tinypic.com/27xjpdi.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i37.tinypic.com/2il2e7q.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>
  • 0

User avatar
KRN
Specialist
Specialist
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: my second cannon!

Unread postAuthor: Gippeto » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:05 am

[quote="KRN"] made it with Franklin"

Um,... er, okay. :wink: (Hey, someone was going to say it!)

Nice canon you have there Karen. I see you got the obligatory "shoe shot" out of the way too. :lol:
  • 0

"It could be that the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others" – unknown

Liberalism is a mental disorder, reality is it's cure.
User avatar
Gippeto
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:14 am
Location: The Great White North...Canada eh!
Reputation: 11

Re: my second cannon!

Unread postAuthor: LikimysCrotchus5 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:06 am

KRN wrote:This is my latest project, made it with Franklin<3 It was really fun working with the PVC and gluing it together and such. It has great performance, much better than my last one, and I had lots of fun shooting my old nail polish bottles. I look forward to painting soon.YAY

1" sch-40 barrel (removable)
2" sch-80 chamber
pzeizo-electric ignition

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i38.tinypic.com/27xjpdi.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>


We definitely know that you are a girl and you are going to be a spudder.
Because.....
1. Your foot is in the picture and its a girl's foot
2. You have the condition called "Spudder's Foot"; its where one takes a picture of their foot when taking a picture of a cannon.

EDIT: Lol, didnt catch that Gippeto, is the testosterone level to high? Jk

Its a nice cannon, damage pics needed. I an beginning to expect great things from you :)
  • 0

Last edited by LikimysCrotchus5 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
4SPC, My 4" piston 3" porting cannon
Memo:
Fix up copper cannon
Fix up 4SPC
Start Stirrup pump
Start Toolies piston bazooka
User avatar
LikimysCrotchus5
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:16 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: iisthemuffin » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:07 am

Haha. Did you happen to put that foot in there on purpose Karen? I do remember someone talking about if jack would mind your foot in a picture since your a girl...
  • 0

Poop.
User avatar
iisthemuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:38 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: KRN » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:09 am

iisthemuffin wrote:Haha. Did you happen to put that foot in there on purpose Karen? I do remember someone talking about if jack would mind your foot in a picture since your a girl...



As a matter of fact, I did do that on purpose:D


JSR do you mind???
  • 0

User avatar
KRN
Specialist
Specialist
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jr » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:13 am

Thats a nice cannon!

is that abs or sch 80



ps: them are some pretty toes you got there!
  • 0

My armadillo don't like me trousers
User avatar
jr
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: brem. wa.
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: iisthemuffin » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:15 am

KRN wrote:
iisthemuffin wrote:Haha. Did you happen to put that foot in there on purpose Karen? I do remember someone talking about if jack would mind your foot in a picture since your a girl...



As a matter of fact, I did do that on purpose:D


JSR do you mind???



Haha i knew it. It just looked to conveniently "poked out".
  • 0

Poop.
User avatar
iisthemuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:38 pm
Reputation: 0

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Unread postAuthor: frankrede » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:25 am

Karen does great work
  • 0

Current project: Afghanistan deployment
User avatar
frankrede
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
 
Posts: 3220
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:47 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: iisthemuffin » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:36 am

Indeed she does frank. I like how short and straight to the point your comment is haha
  • 0

Poop.
User avatar
iisthemuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:38 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: starman » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:47 am

Now that all the toenail polish comments are out of the way.... :wink:... I'm curious about the strange breech connection to the sched 80. What are you using to fit in the inside of the 2"?

I'll bet those polish bottles can dish out some pretty decent punishment...damage pics?

Nice polish color BTW.... 8)
  • 0

User avatar
starman
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:45 am
Location: Simpsonville, SC
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: KRN » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:53 am

1 1/2" fittings fit in 2" sch 80 pipe well.
  • 0

User avatar
KRN
Specialist
Specialist
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: iisthemuffin » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 am

Please dont mistake this for me hitting on you.

I wish my girlfriend was as cool as you. She loves when i show her my new cannons and she will sit and listen to me talk about stuff she doesnt understand all day long but she wont build one with me. :cry:

She likes when i tell her about pneumatic things. I explained a piston valve to her and she actually asked questions.

After explaining it i asked her if she wanted to build one with me. She simply said... "no" with a cute little smile...
  • 0

Poop.
User avatar
iisthemuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:38 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:11 am

Cool stuff, makes me want to build a cute lil' thing like that too :P

It looks good without the paintjob, but i'm sure you'll come up with something creative.
  • 0

User avatar
MrCrowley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10207
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 4

Unread postAuthor: starman » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:30 am

KRN wrote:1 1/2" fittings fit in 2" sch 80 pipe well.


Interesting. I knew the pipe fit in there real well...I just hadn't made the leap to include the 1.5" spigot fittings. Great parts usage there!
  • 0

User avatar
starman
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:45 am
Location: Simpsonville, SC
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: KRN » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:35 am

iisthemuffin wrote:Please dont mistake this for me hitting on you.

I wish my girlfriend was as cool as you. She loves when i show her my new cannons and she will sit and listen to me talk about stuff she doesnt understand all day long but she wont build one with me. :cry:

She likes when i tell her about pneumatic things. I explained a piston valve to her and she actually asked questions.

After explaining it i asked her if she wanted to build one with me. She simply said... "no" with a cute little smile...


Awe, thank you :)

That's good that she shows interest by asking questions and all:)
Maybe next time you can tell her you want her to help you, that it would mean a lot to you if she just helped you even if it is for a small portion of the cannon. Nice bonding time!:D
  • 0

User avatar
KRN
Specialist
Specialist
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Next

Return to Combustion Cannon Database

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'