Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 81 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 76 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

My first spud cannon [Feedback/Advice appreciated]

Built a combustion cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: nad3r » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Not necessarily. But honestly it dosent mater much, when the explosion occures inside the chamber, the peak preassure generated is usualy under 100 psi and it drops right after, even if the chamber is sealed. This very short climb is very quick and short. Thus is usualy not enough to damage non-rated fittings. :wink:

Btw I'm nsane-spuds, i just forgot my password. I was lucky earlier i was at a freinds house and my password was still saved on his computer, but now im back home so its time for a new account. :D

nad3r
Private
Private

Unread postAuthor: Zach1188 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Ok so I guess it's mostly an issue for pneumatic and hybrid cannons? Next time I will get pressure rated PVC or at very least pure ABS. And I will probably go to a plumbing shop rather than Home Depot/Lowes.

Zach1188
Private First Class
Private First Class

Unread postAuthor: person » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:07 pm

:evil: i thought of that idea to use 3 gaps u stole that from me u noob im probly younger than u and i could make a better, more powerful one than u, u kno one of thes time a spark is gunna catch the starting fluid u get on the outside( 1-1.5 feet away )and is gunna start on fire and electrical tape burns u know especially wen soaked in starting fluid

person
Private
Private

Unread postAuthor: mark.f » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:16 pm

person wrote::evil: i thought of that idea to use 3 gaps u stole that from me u noob im probly younger than u and i could make a better, more powerful one than u, u kno one of thes time a spark is gunna catch the starting fluid u get on the outside( 1-1.5 feet away )and is gunna start on fire and electrical tape burns u know especially wen soaked in starting fluid

Congratulations!

You win the prize!

You've thought up an idea that not only this user has used, but multiple others have used as well, if you had only bothered to search before posting...

If you can make it better, where are your cannons to prove it?

mark.f
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Zach1188 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 am

Hahaha. Ha. XD

XD thank you, I needed that.

Last edited by Zach1188 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zach1188
Private First Class
Private First Class

Unread postAuthor: FORE!!!! » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:52 am

person wrote::evil: i thought of that idea to use 3 gaps u stole that from me u noob im probly younger than u and i could make a better, more powerful one than u, u kno one of thes time a spark is gunna catch the starting fluid u get on the outside( 1-1.5 feet away )and is gunna start on fire and electrical tape burns u know especially wen soaked in starting fluid

lmao ur off to a great start ,smart minds think alike that's why we unite
on spudfiles!!!

FORE!!!!
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: inonickname » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 am

His failure level is over nine thousand!!!!!!!!!

May we see one of these excellent cannons of yours?

PimpAssasinG wrote:no im strong but you are a fat gay mother sucker that gets raped by black man for fun
inonickname
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Sponsored

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Combustion Cannon Database