Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 41 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 36 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

AR spud gun

Built a combustion cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
AR spud gun

Unread postAuthor: darthvader » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:31 pm

this is my first propane cannon

My best spud gun story was in 8th grade going into high school as a freshman on freshman Friday Senors would trow water ballons out car windows at us and beat kids up.
But as the car came down the street for us we had a old school with a barbecue lighter and aquanet. they threw one ballon and I caught it in threw it back in the window somehow. I could never do it again but it happened.
So now the car full of wet and angry Senors stops and we run over to the gravel playground.
3 14 year old kids work like a civil war cannon crew one man wadding and loading the barrel with rocks and sticks and crap. Another man staying a heap of hairspray in the back and closing her up. and the third,me aiming and blasting just in time to send a group of charging Senors running back into their car scared.

Lol true story I love potatoguns

Attachments
spudzooka.jpg
my first propane gun

darthvader
Private
Private

Re: AR spud gun

Unread postAuthor: mark.f » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:18 pm

That spiral porting on the muzzle though... :D

Looks very good. Any more details on construction, like for the front sight, etc?

mark.f
Donating Member
Donating Member

Return to Combustion Cannon Database