Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 66 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 61 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], farcticox1, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Propane Cylinder

Post questions and info about combustion (flammable vapor) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about fuels, ratios, ignition systems, safety, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

Propane Cylinder

Unread postAuthor: bighead33 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Question One:Instead of Using a Propane Torch How About A Cylinder?
Question Tow:When Using a Cylinder When the Volume in the Chamber Max Out Will the Propane Stop?
Question Three:How Should i Hook My Propane Cylinder up to My Chamber? (if i can)

Unread postAuthor: Hubb » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Question 1: Use the cylinder for what? The torch head is usually connected to the cylinder and then connected to a hose of some sort.

Question 2: When the pressure in the chamber is equal to the pressure produced by the liquid propane, then it will stop.

Question 3: See question 1.

Question 4: Is there any possible way you may can reword your questions so that they are a bit more understandable? I had a hard time trying to make sense of them, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Major General
Major General

Return to Combustion Cannon Discussion