Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 68 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 62 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], farcticox1, Google [Bot], Gussmoore, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

HOLY crap!!

Post questions and info about combustion (flammable vapor) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about fuels, ratios, ignition systems, safety, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
HOLY crap!!

Unread postAuthor: WOW!! » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:17 pm

Ok, I was useing my mini today. (orage see though pill bottle and a BBQsparker) and I was useing White rain hair spray, xtra hold. It work good. But then I went looking and found some of this Pantene style pro-v. 2 words. Holy crap. It blow apart my mini! let me say it again it blow apart my mini!!!.And I made a nother thinking that meabey to much of the white rain so after 50 times and good amount of power i tried the Pro-v stuff. And it blow the cap off and it cracked the bottle! I was going to try it in my bigger gun. (propane metered) but Iam scared lol.

And if ya wanted to know what is in it, it is water, dimethly, eather, alcohol denat-diglycol/chdm/isophthalates/sip, copolymer, octylacrymer-acrylates/butlaminoethly, methacrylate, peopanol, PEG-8, dimethicone, fragrabce, glycereth-7, triacetate. I dont know how much it cost but buy it!!

(\__/)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

My girl friend says I dont listen, at least thats what I think she said...
WOW!!
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: SpudStuff » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:37 pm

Nice. but is it like a hair spray or what? :? :?

SpudStuff
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: WOW!! » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:57 pm

Its a hairspray, extra hold. Very cool. And it doesnt have a smell to it witch is nice.

(\__/)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

WOW!!
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: beebs111 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:45 pm

use propane, hairspray gums up your gun

in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
beebs111
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: Atlantis » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:30 pm

That's not the point, and I'd like to see you meter a mini. I usually just use the cheapest I can find, which tends to be White Rain. I'm switching over to pneumatics most likely because ignition systems wear out over time and you only have a finite amount of fuel. Plus I just found out there's a Melvins by my house, 2.99 for a Sch80 1.5" Union!

"There isn't a problem in the world that can't be solved by the proper application of explosives"
Atlantis
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: WOW!! » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:11 am

I think I figured out the problem , I have 2 sparks in the chamber 1 in the front and 1 in the back. I think that is why it keep exploding. I just blow a nother cap up. I might try and metered a pill bottle.

(\__/)
(O.o)
(> <)

WOW!!
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: killagorrila99 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:50 pm

WOW!!, thats what happened to me when i used moretien in my large combustion. hurt like hell...

"I'm sorry, Mr.Bush cant come to the phone right now, He's playing cleudo with Mr. Cheney And he has him in the Cupboard with a broom stick" -White house receptionist.
killagorrila99
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Sponsored

Sponsor

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:58 pm

moretien fly spray blew apart your big combustion :shock: wtf did you use spouting or downpipe as the chamber? :roll:

MrCrowley

Unread postAuthor: Benny » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:55 pm

Mortein probadly eated through your chamber and weakened it alot.

Join the spudshot forum!!!!!

F*ck the bunny... i got a fishy ><>

Benny
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to Combustion Cannon Discussion