Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 76 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 72 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], D_Hall, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

wierd pezo problems...

Post questions and info about combustion (flammable vapor) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about fuels, ratios, ignition systems, safety, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: SpudBlaster15 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:10 am

Come on dude, use your head. Your circuit has a massive open section (the distance from the other pin on the igniter to your other electrode), yet you expect the current to jump the gap between your electrodes. If you cant figure out why it isnt sparking, put down your spud gun and go enroll yourself in a 1st grade class.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
SpudBlaster15
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: flamerz14 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:05 am

dude, i aint a dumba55. :evil: i tried to close up the gap but still no spark in the bottle....

flamerz14
Captain
Captain

Unread postAuthor: jjjd » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:50 am

Flying_Salt wrote:
jjjd wrote:regular bbq ignitors dont have enough power to jump 2 gaps, they can but suck at it

Oh really? I made a 4-gap one. I'll film it and upload it later. Seriously.

I said the can but suck at it, i got mine to 3 but it would only work half the time and there was barely a spark

jjjd
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: SpudBlaster15 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:49 am

flamerz14 wrote:dude, i aint a dumba55. :evil: i tried to close up the gap but still no spark in the bottle....

You are a dumbass. You didnt even read what I stated. You have one wire running from the piezo to an electrode. Where the hell do you think the current is supposed to go once it jumps the gap to the other electrode? It needs to have a return path to the igniter. Now I know that your next question is going to be "ho do a mak it go bac to da ingitar?", but im not going to tell you, if you are too stupid to figure it out then you shouldnt be making a spud gun.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
SpudBlaster15
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: Recruit » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:09 am

flamerz14 wrote:Image

Solder a wire on to the bare metal peice of the spaker and run that new wire to the un wire nail, screw, ect..

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p32/ ... ent=my.jpg

Recruit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: flamerz14 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:35 am

tks recruit 4 ur help.....and as much as i hate u spudblaster15, i wont swear at u or call u a motherf**k3r

flamerz14
Captain
Captain

Unread postAuthor: Recruit » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:15 am

No problem had that problem with a mini I built (first gun) finally got it to work and the barrel shot of. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Recruit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Sponsored

Sponsor

Unread postAuthor: SpudBlaster15 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:51 am

flamerz14 wrote:tks recruit 4 ur help.....and as much as i hate u spudblaster15, i wont swear at u or call u a motherf**k3r

I find that alot of retarded people hate me. It seems as if I am unable to cope with their stupidity and thus lash out at them.

Glad you got it working, but next time try to use your head.

SpudBlaster15
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: King_TaTer » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:19 pm

as i was reading this forum i found myself laughfing at everyone of "flamerz14" posts due to there stupidity and the gay animated ... watever it is. also i side with spud blaster because flamerz14 obviously doesn't know what he's doing ... he probly doesnt even have a regular spud gun... he's stuck making minis with peizo igniters , witch he still fail's at. and finally to flamerz: i dont know how you would think that the spark would jump to the other pin and then magically find its way back to the igniter to complete the cuircut??? :? sorry if i had offended you in anyway i guess i just got ticked of at your lack of common sesne. nuff said... :(

King_TaTer
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: Recruit » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:04 pm

/\
He is a new to electronis I geuss.

Recruit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: King_TaTer » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:03 pm

maybe thats it lol

King_TaTer