Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 43 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 39 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

mini inline

Post questions and info about combustion (flammable vapor) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about fuels, ratios, ignition systems, safety, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: meatballs » Thu May 03, 2007 10:05 pm

for fuel i would recommend a handy little aerosol called Static Guard. i have moved on to propane, but back in the aerosol days it was the only way to go. and i still use it for one of my combustion cannons. the great thing about static guard is that its 70% alcohol, 12% propane, and 15% butane. that accounts for 97% of the contents. its basically a bunch of fuels in an aerosol can with small amounts of other stuff added to give it a commercial purpose. be careful not to add too much tho, its very powerful. my full size combustion needs only a 1/2 second spray.

meatballs
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Unread postAuthor: LosBuenos » Fri May 04, 2007 2:51 pm

i used Static Guard for my old, full sized cannon when i had a lantern sparker and Oust wouldn't work then. then i put a piezo in the cannon and Static Guard won't work and Oust was mors powerful then the old sparker and static guard. maybe i just did something wrong both times, idk, ill try static guard. Thank you

LosBuenos
Private First Class
Private First Class

Previous

Return to Combustion Cannon Discussion