Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 67 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 63 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Destruction of Twitches Science Project

Post questions and info about combustion (flammable vapor) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about fuels, ratios, ignition systems, safety, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Destruction of Twitches Science Project

Unread postAuthor: TwitchTheAussie » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:00 am

Right to fill you in I was making a combustion for a school science project. Now I had gotten to wrong pipe so my connector didnt slide into or onto my chamber so I thought its a combustion it wont go on me. How wrong I was.
To cut a short story even shorter I finally figured out my sparking problem and after dumping one of those butane canisters that was leaking into the chamber and not seeing any ignition I decided to check my peizo.

After an hour of airing out the butane was still in it. So much to my stupidity I replaced the sparker and clicked. Shortly following this was a pain in my hands and some slight deafness. The barrel and connector hit my lounge and the spud followed the chamber into hitting me.

Now Ive learnt my lesson and also Im asking for an extension on my assignment :lol:

Raise your horns if you love metal.
spudgunning is like sex, once you've tasted, you can't wait til next time.
-
CpTn_lAw
TwitchTheAussie
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: spudbud101 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:26 am

Nice. Work of a pro, man.

I've only had one major cannon failure... (Maybe it was just my stupidity) but I have a piece of PVC in my thigh form it.

Rawr.
spudbud101
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Combustion Cannon Discussion