Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 48 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 45 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

QUESTION

Come find a how-to on how to do something, or come write your own for other people.
Sponsored 
  • Author
QUESTION

Unread postAuthor: deadbeatlemon » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:12 pm

MY FRIEND IS PAYING ME TO BUILD HIM A SPUD GUN BUT HE WANTS IT TO LOOK AS CLOSE AS POSIBLE TO A RIFLE AND I CANT FIND ANY PLANS OR IDEAS THAT LOOK LIKE ONE IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY PLANS OR IDEAS IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU COULD HELP. OH YA AND HE WANTS IT TO BE A COMBUSTION............FOR THE STUPID PEOPLE WHO JUST GO AROUND INSULTING PEOPLES IDEAS QUESTIONS OR WHAT EVER....DONT [b]

deadbeatlemon
Private
Private

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:15 pm

Ok first search the forums under pneumatic cannons for cannons made by Urban Ninja,he makes very rifle looking pneumatics and very powerful ones, and second read the index title...."How-To Database(NOT FOR HELP-ME POSTS)

edit:combustion aye....just use plans from Urban ninja's designs without the valve and put on-board propane on it or replace the end cap for a threaded one to spray fuel in it.and this will be a dangerous design as it will make it look real.

MrCrowley

Return to How-To Guide Database