Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 47 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 42 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], farcticox1, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Chamber Fan Effects Separation?

Post questions and info about hybrid (compressed gas with fuel) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about fuels, ratios, ignition systems, build types, safety, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: boilingleadbath » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:22 pm

Jimmy: precisely.

The way this thread is developing, I feel the need to get some smoke, a camera, a fan, and a clear 4" tube.

I suppose the tube doesn't even need to be pressure tight, which makes everything much easier.

boilingleadbath

Unread postAuthor: jimmy101 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:03 pm

boilingleadbath wrote:Jimmy: precisely.

The way this thread is developing, I feel the need to get some smoke, a camera, a fan, and a clear 4" tube.

I suppose the tube doesn't even need to be pressure tight, which makes everything much easier.

That would be great info to have. If you have trouble with smoke generation (and the fact that once it is well mixed you can't see the air flow any more) perhaps use dust, flour, small pieces of tissue, pieces of styrofoam or packing penauts or some other small light objects?

jimmy101
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to Hybrid Cannon Discussion