I want to see who, if any, can build a successful water balloon projectile.
- It must not break or leak water until it impacts a solid surface.
- Water must have same viscosity as tap water
- The outside of the projectile must be flexible
- Projectile must be at least the size of a golfball in diameter; bigger is better
- It must be launched from an air cannon at 50 psi or more
- Projectile must travel at least 150 feet
- Colored or dyed water is recommended for visibility
- Video proof is recommended though pictures are fine too