Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 52 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 47 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

need a sabot for a single paintball

Post about things you have launched or thought about launching. Also post about various materials used for building cannons. No posts about explosive projectiles!
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: JDP12 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:02 pm

Hmm thanks for all the great ideas- i think i'll try JSR's and the wax,

I'll get picks up of everything as soon as I can. I've had it built for a while, just haven't got pics of it.

PS) JSR, thanks for all the silencer help- i'm building it now, just have to get a couple more things.

"Some say his pet elephant is pink, and that he has no understanding of "PG rated forum". All we know is, he's called JSR. "
JDP12
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:51 am

Looking forward so seeing what you come up with, as well as with/without silencer videos if possible :)

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: JDP12 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:17 pm

yea we'll see, i just slapped the outer shell of the silencer on today to see what it would feel like- made it a little front heavy! Lol, now i have to finish the internals

"Some say his pet elephant is pink, and that he has no understanding of "PG rated forum". All we know is, he's called JSR. "
JDP12
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: Velocity » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:36 pm

I was under the impression that unmodified shotgun sabot (I think thats what they are called; they are light plastic things which are somehow involved with shotgun shells; maybe in the loading process; I don't really know) fit perfectly.

I really don't think a 3/4" SCH 40 barrel can be considered "big" when shooting paintballs; there will just be a bit of a loose fit.

Velocity
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: BigGrib » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:46 pm

yeah the wadding <--correct term from a 12 ga shotgun shell would work fine, you can get a big bag of em at any store that sells reloading supplies, ie sportsmans warehouse, gi joes, etc.

Yea, that's definitely going to get you at least a tazer.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkMkGOpAF4s">DONT TAZE ME BRO.. DONT TAZE ME... AHHHH</a>
facebook.com/biggrib
BigGrib
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:50 am

BigGrib wrote:you can get a big bag of em at any store that sells reloading supplies, ie sportsmans warehouse, gi joes, etc.

or get them for free about 50 metres away from the firing line at your local trap shooting range :)

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Construction Materials/Ammo Discussion