Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 70 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 66 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Advanced PVC Rocket idea

Post about things you have launched or thought about launching. Also post about various materials used for building cannons. No posts about explosive projectiles!
Sponsored 
  • Author
Advanced PVC Rocket idea

Unread postAuthor: Ranger » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:15 pm

I was looking at a PVC rocket (not a real rocket, just a mock up of one to be fired from a replica WWII bazooka) on this forum (i cant find the link), it has a PVC cap, a length of PVC pipe and on the then it has been heated on the end and put on a funnel to make the end bigger.

This got me thinking, and drawing 8)

I designed this

Yes, yes, its something that I drew on paper, then took a picture of it and used photobucket to edit it :lol:

Its a PVC rocket with an "electronic barrel leaving switch" (EBLS), when it fired from the barrel of a gun, a wood dowel will pop out and allowing the spring metal to touch the contact point. This could be used for a variety of things, turning on a light inside the rocket or whatever you want. I know that there are limit switches that do this but this is for people who want to make thier own.

Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Construction Materials/Ammo Discussion