Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 68 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 65 guests


Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

I feel like I can use this for something..

Post about things you have launched or thought about launching. Also post about various materials used for building cannons. No posts about explosive projectiles!
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

Unread postAuthor: mlz3000 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Zeus wrote:Sorry about the link, it isn't meant to be offensive, I can't link to google searches so this has to do.


Here is a similar website, but possibly a bit less offensive. :wink:


And if you don't mind me asking (I'm genuinely curious, I'm quite unversed in the ways of combustion cannons) is there any reason you would prefer using this over a BBQ sparker, or stun gun? Other than price I suppose, seeing as you already have this.
  • 0

User avatar
mlz3000
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: Zeus » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:21 pm

I've tried a number of times, perhaps most things I link to have a apostrophe in them and they never work, I'll keep that site in mind.

Though UTFG has it's uses for those who never search.
  • 0

/sarcasm, /hyperbole
User avatar
Zeus
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: 'Straya, C*nt
Reputation: 2

Unread postAuthor: mlz3000 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Zeus wrote:I've tried a number of times, perhaps most things I link to have a apostrophe in them and they never work, I'll keep that site in mind.


Apostrophes work for me. Just make sure to leave the "q=" and put what you want to search after that.

Zeus wrote:Though UTFG has it's uses for those who never search.


Oh, I don't disagree :wink: it just seemed like a bit much in that case.
  • 0

User avatar
mlz3000
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: MadPiper2.0 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:01 am

mlz3000 wrote:
Zeus wrote:Sorry about the link, it isn't meant to be offensive, I can't link to google searches so this has to do.


Here is a similar website, but possibly a bit less offensive. :wink:


And if you don't mind me asking (I'm genuinely curious, I'm quite unversed in the ways of combustion cannons) is there any reason you would prefer using this over a BBQ sparker, or stun gun? Other than price I suppose, seeing as you already have this.


I really like to do things in unconventional ways. I am more about the process than the results really. I may not even use it, I just want to know if it is possible. Curiosity as well I suppose!


EDIT: I took off the metal panel and there is a good sized transformer, a 1KV capacitor, a resistor, and a couple transistors. That sounds a hell of a lot like a circuit I am familiar with used to shock people for fun.
  • 0

User avatar
MadPiper2.0
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Previous

Return to Construction Materials/Ammo Discussion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'