Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 89 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 85 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

''Marker'' Tennis balls

Post about things you have launched or thought about launching. Also post about various materials used for building cannons. No posts about explosive projectiles!
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: Berkut » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 am

Myself being a milsim airsoft player, I would hate someone shooting paint-anything around. You can throw your camies (camo uniform for those that don't know) into the washing machine, but its hard to get paint, even water washable, out of MOLLE webbing and pouches.
My area's rules are that ammunition is a nerf howler football, and in order to use any home-built weapon, it must be inspected by an admin, and you must be willing to take a hit from it. They'll do it too, I've seen it.
I wouldn't worry about marking the hit, people do call kills when a couple howlers come screaming in. :lol:

Unread postAuthor: spudamine » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:38 am

As others have said, using a tennis ball is a bad idea.
these are shots from my tennis ball cannon, 1st shot is 65psi burst disk, 2nd shot is combustion:

Your cannon might not be as powerful as this but these are just empty tennis balls, would you stand it front of that?

Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Construction Materials/Ammo Discussion