Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 39 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 35 guests


Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Links to cheep diaphragm valves.

Post about things you have launched or thought about launching. Also post about various materials used for building cannons. No posts about explosive projectiles!
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

Unread postAuthor: 8tonsemi » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:20 am

Crna Legija wrote:umm maybe you could have used thegood deals thread.


Thanks for the suggestion. I even said afterwards in the bottom of this post. That the moderators could move this to the good deal post if hey wanted to.
  • 0

User avatar
8tonsemi
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 pm
Location: The moon
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jsefcik » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:41 am

mattyzip77 wrote:I decided to be a nice guy and let jesse get the first one, with the missing screw. Well guess what? He waited to long and didnt get it right away now they are taking bids on it, lol!! I sent the seller a bid for 60 for 2 valves shipped and they accepted the offer. I am making a replica cannon of my asco launcher for my soon to be brother in law and he is giving me $150 plus he paid for the valve so really Im getting a free valve and $150 outta the deal. I want to make a double valved gun like you were thinking, cuz I still have now not being used. Idk we'll see!


im still fighting for it!!!
  • 0


jsefcik
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jsefcik » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:37 am

got the last one ohh yea!!!

might as well take that one down as well , one from momfor8
  • 0


jsefcik
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: 8tonsemi » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Ill have to find more cheep valves lol. Every one bought the valves I posted. the guys who valves I posted should give me a commission lol.
  • 0

User avatar
8tonsemi
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 pm
Location: The moon
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jsefcik » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:11 pm

8tonsemi wrote:Ill have to find more cheep valves lol. Every one bought the valves I posted. the guys who valves I posted should give me a commission lol.



good thing you posted it dude, myself, mattyzip and you all got valves from the same dude


here add these two:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ASCO-2-Way- ... 2571b62a9f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASCO-8353C33-DU ... 483eb4d6af
  • 0


jsefcik
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: beastmode986 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:45 pm

these valves gotta be able to hold more then 125psi? so are thes like a sprinkler valve or qev?
  • 0


beastmode986
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:13 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: 8tonsemi » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:08 pm

More like a qev and Matty tested 2 like 225 I think.

And jsecik I will add those tomorrow. I don't have access to a real computer at the moment. Also thanks for finding the valves for this thread.
  • 0

User avatar
8tonsemi
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 pm
Location: The moon
Reputation: 0

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Unread postAuthor: mattyzip77 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 pm

jsefcik wrote:
8tonsemi wrote:Ill have to find more cheep valves lol. Every one bought the valves I posted. the guys who valves I posted should give me a commission lol.



good thing you posted it dude, myself, mattyzip and you all got valves from the same dude


here add these two:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ASCO-2-Way- ... 2571b62a9f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASCO-8353C33-DU ... 483eb4d6af
way too expensive for a 3/4 valve. Are you crazy??
  • 0

Go Bruins!!!!
User avatar
mattyzip77
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:22 pm
Location: Taxachusetts
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jsefcik » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:48 pm

mattyzip77 wrote:
jsefcik wrote:
8tonsemi wrote:Ill have to find more cheep valves lol. Every one bought the valves I posted. the guys who valves I posted should give me a commission lol.



good thing you posted it dude, myself, mattyzip and you all got valves from the same dude


here add these two:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ASCO-2-Way- ... 2571b62a9f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASCO-8353C33-DU ... 483eb4d6af
way too expensive for a 3/4 valve. Are you crazy??




thats why you make an offer, the one i got was 50 but i got it for 30
  • 0


jsefcik
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: 8tonsemi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:05 pm

More links are up for cheep valves. Supplied by jsefcik.
  • 0

User avatar
8tonsemi
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 pm
Location: The moon
Reputation: 0

Previous

Return to Construction Materials/Ammo Discussion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'