Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 80 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 76 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

pematic airsoft mock mortar

Post about things you have launched or thought about launching. Also post about various materials used for building cannons. No posts about explosive projectiles!
Sponsored 
  • Author
pematic airsoft mock mortar

Unread postAuthor: dart guy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:35 am

I have an almost finished plan but some parts are gonna be hard to make and also how to fill, i was thinking that if i use a nail at the end of a co2 cartrige that if it slams the ground (relitively soft dirt from about 10 ft) it would punch a hole in it then its own force would remove it from the nail. Also i think it would be best to have each have a air nozzle that is in each load so that it is self propeled and can launch farther away i need some help but it is almost finished heres a pic.Image the internals are about lined up with how they will be in place but they are to the right so that you can see them, Top internals : mushroom press plate, co2 holder(to be sealed with o rings), pin cap, around the pin cap is the air chamber, attatched to that is the burst disk holder block with barrels (in real life there should be about 8 - 16 ) with o rings. bottom internals:holding tank. Also that bottom disk is to aim the pressure and put on a burst disk.(to be set off bu a hammer system :twisted: )

dart guy
Major
Major

Return to Construction Materials/Ammo Discussion