Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 81 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 76 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

2'' barrel ammo

Post about things you have launched or thought about launching. Also post about various materials used for building cannons. No posts about explosive projectiles!
Sponsored 
  • Author
2'' barrel ammo

Unread postAuthor: lukemc » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:21 pm

yes i know that there is a ammo stiky topic but i doubt anybody reads through 6 pages of posts so i started this topic to share my discovery of the perfect fit for a 2" sch 40 barrel Raquet balls at first they seem too big but if you put soap on the sides they squese down tight enough to fit perfectly is anyone else has some ammo for 2" barrels please post

"Those who are different change the world. Those who are the same keep it that way"
lukemc
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: Legendpilot » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:33 pm

I read them all, then I read the 11 pages after that. Very informative. Raquetballs were discussed, as well as alot of other 2" ammo, but thank you. -Lp

Legendpilot
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postAuthor: Brooner115 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:19 pm

I know that little Nerf footballs (the ones that look like rockets and are pocket sized) work great I shot one out of my Blue Angel and it kinda flip flopped at first and then it straightened out and flew perfectly THERE GREAT :wink:

Brooner115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: lukemc » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:25 pm

Hey catch!! lol :D

"Those who are different change the world. Those who are the same keep it that way"
lukemc
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Construction Materials/Ammo Discussion