Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 87 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 82 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

A older mini by Kleon11

Built a miniature cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.

witch mini do u like best

this 1
kleon11's glue gun of doom
Total votes : 2
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: kleon11 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:11 pm

The hose to the chamber is a fish tank air hose (I don't no wot size that is lol) it is made to not leave that chamber ever but so it can be taken of the syringe easily so that the filling hose can be pluged in. Out of the loads of times i have shot it it has only sucked back into the syringe a few times when the thing that i put into the barrel is stuffed in there to hard so the pressure and flames have no where eles to go but all that happens is the pluger of the syringe gets shot of with a pop.
Bottom line is it will hurt if ur face is right near it but not if any thing eles is there i mean i have been hit by it and there was no pain at all! :D
Peace out

Private First Class
Private First Class

Unread postAuthor: jon_89 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:00 pm

nice. thanks i am going to work on a similar setup tonight. :lol:

Return to Miniature Cannon Database