Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot]
Who is online
In total there are 60 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 57 guests
Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes
I took a box of snap dragons unwrapped them all into a paper bag then gave it to my sister. she grabbed it and was like whats this it was like a flash bomb its scared the crap out of her
I've made a few sparkler bombs in my time. I found that adding match heads makes it about ten times more powerful. I bought 500 matches for like 50c at Coles. Try crushing some match heads and sparkler up together. Then drill a hole in the bottom of an eclipse packet (one of the metal ones), just big enough for a sparkler to go through. Then pack the sparkler/matchheads really tightly down into the packet. Fill it to the top and seal the lid and duck tape it down. Then put it between two bricks, hole down and stick a sparkler just poking through the hole. light the sparkler and get back about 5m. If it works it will fly up about 20m into the air. The eclipse packet should be red hot, almost molten. WARNING do not use the eclipse packet twice, or make the hole too small. If the hole is too small the rocket could just explode. You cant use the same one twice because the bottom is two weak and will just blow off. This will be very unspectacular as the sparklers just burn individually as they fall out.
Get some matches,and crack the heads of them and get some remote detinators for model rockets and get a small christmas tree ball thing and fill it about half full stick in a remote detinator wire and tape it up,i have made about 4 of these work well,but cracking all the match heads is way boreing..well im out
*i take no responsabilty for selfharm or damage to property*
I buy fire works from another state and i have got to say they stink. I mean I have fun with them and stuff but some of them are bad. Not like the ones my dad had. I got theses ash can somethings and all they do is blow the caps off. So I took one apart and all it was was this little fire cracker about the size of a lady finger or smaller. The good ones are the black cats. There realy loud but the wick goes in like 1 sec. My dad tells me about m-80s and i only heard 1 go off and it was loud! My buddy across the block heard it in his house. It also left a hole about 4'' by 4'' in a piece of rotted wood. I cant see any one getting hurt and worse then a burn with fire works you can buy today.
what is fun is take a soda can fill it half way wit rubber cement and then tape the top and poke a hole on the side hen put a sparkler in there and lith it and run! if the duck tape holds the can will EXPOLODE so dont get hurt1!! another thing is to get some plaster of paris and mix it with purple primer and let it sit OUTSIDE, and when it is all most dry light it, and it stays on fire, really kool looking.
holy crap! I just filled a ballon with propane and oxygen and lit it and it blew APART the trash can it was in and my friend (lives a mile away) heard it! crap I hope the police don't come...
but isnt a combustion spudder also a pyro not tring to be a smartass but idn fireworks are dangerous dont be lit firecrackers in melted plastic it hurts when u hva eburning plastic all over yoy
WTF did you just say?
let me translate: isnt a combustion spudder a pyro also? im not trying to be a smartass but fireworks are dangerous dont light firecrackers in melted plastic it hurts when you have burning plastic all over you.
WOW! i sorta gave up by the last line when he got into the lighting firecrackers in melted plastic
a combustion spudder is not a pyro and fireworks are not dangerous. idiots with fireworks are dangerous ive hurt my self plenty of times with fireworks but im just an idiot one time i lit a firecracker in my hand untill it exploded is that the fireworks fault NO!!!
molitov(sp) coctails...need i say more?
do you mean the sparklers that are like incense, that are like 10-12'' long, and are grey? or like....the ones that have paper at the end of them, and shoots colored sparks?
i live in aus and im a firework/bomb lover.
go to my site: www.holyflame.piczo.com
crush sparlers up put em in a glass bottle. stick a fuse in (another sparkler) and you got a nice pretty firework. or put it in a copper pipe hammer the ends shut, drill a hole for the fues to poke through, light it and run away. dont stand near it or you will get hit by shrapnel.
or chuck deoderante cans on fires, boom! its rel fun!
also, do a google search for the anachist cook book.
This is an old formula we used to make when we were kids.
We used to call it "Negative-X" (I have no idea why), but I'm sure it's known by other names.
When a drop of water touches a small pile of this mixture, it instantly bursts into a blue-green flame, accompanied by a large cloud of smoke.
Grind the Ammonium Nitrate and the Ammonium Chloride together in a mortar & pestle until they are a fine powder. Once the remaining chemical, Zinc Dust, is added, this composition will become extremely water sensitive. It is suggested that before you add the required amount of Zinc Dust, you move your experiment outdoors just in case accidental ignition occurs. As always, gloves and eye protection are called for.
Note that as soon as all the components are mixed, it will become extremely water sensitive!
Even a tiny amount of water will ignite the mixture. You must use this composition immediately
after it is made - DO NOT STORE IT - for any length of time, and do not mix it with other chemicals.
It's recommended to only mix this formula & conduct this experiment outside.
Take about a teaspoon full of the mixture and make a small pile of it on the ground. Make sure the ground is dry and that there are no flammable materials nearby (dry grass, paper, etc.).
Press a little indentation into the top of the pile and add a drop of water.
QUICKLY STAND BACK!
In a second or so it will bubble, hiss and smoke, and instantly burst into a blue-green flame.
Don't store this mixture, it will eventually absorb enough water from the air to ignite on its own.
Use all that you make each time.
Do Not make large quantities at one time.
This is NOT something you want to mix on a rainy day.
Here's the chemical reaction that takes place:
1. Cl- (from NH4CL) acts as a catalyst on the decomposition of NH4NO3:
NH4NO3-----------------> N2O(g) + 2 (H2O)(aq)
2. Water in the reaction causes the decomposition of more NH4NO3, which is an autocatalytic effect.
3. The reaction melts the NH4NO3 and allows the oxidation of the zinc. The overall reaction is:
Zn (s) + NH4NO3 (s)------> N2 (g) + ZnO (s) + 2 (H2O) (g)
This is not mine I got it from www.unitednuclear.com
You could bring the separate ingrediance with you on camping trips and mix small ammounts to start a campfire
...........HAhahahahahaha.....hahahahaha.......just like those fools that took a propane and oxygen filled balloon into a car and almost killed themselves.
i have the anarcists cook book, it rocks, i dont think you will find it on the web anymore because it is very illigal
Who is online
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot]