Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 79 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 73 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Js9023, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Are you old enough to remember?

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: jrrdw » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:18 pm

USA, states are devided into counties, each indavigual county has it's own rules, www.dnr/md.com i think thats the website with all the rules and regulations, (i'll check it and edit if that aint it), the main rule for hunting in my county is to not hunt within 250 yards of a highway or any kind of man made strucksure ie: house/barn/shed so on so on, it's a 12 gauge with a 38 or 40 inch barrel, factory full choke, it's heavy compaired to todays guns, but still kicks like a freaking mule !!!

TECH TIP---the lighter the gun the harder the kick !! and it don't matter what kind of gun/cannon your shooten or the ammo your useing

Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion