Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 93 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 88 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Need your guys' help

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
  • Author

Need your guys' help

Unread postAuthor: VooDooCC » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:46 pm

I know I am just a lurker on here, but you guys always seem to come up with the best ideas, so maybe you can help me out.

I am wanting to turn this design into an emblem for my 2000 Celica, since some idiot stole my gt-s badge. I don't feel like paying the money for an authentic one, plus they only came in blue and my car is red anyhow. So I was interested in some technique for making it a 3d emblem and not just a sticker.

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:23 am

Print out the design on photo paper, cut it out then rest it on an elevated surface and pour a bubble-free layer of epoxy resin over it.

Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Novacastrian » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:23 am

My guy is out at the moment, however i feel i can talk for him.
He would say that A BIG sticker simply stating to "Harpoon a fat chick, Save a whale" would be the best possible option at the moment. :D

America, the greatest gangster of all time. With 200 million odd foot soldiers at it's whim and call.
When you fill your car with refined oil remember that it has been paid for with blood and guts, some from your own countrymen, most not.

Major General
Major General

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion