Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 74 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 72 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: STHORNE » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:58 pm

ok, back guys...sorry, internet is being gay (unstable connection). anyway...

rcman50166, even though that pic is most likely fake, it still creeps me out. Next time i deal with explosives, i will add more fuse and not hold onto it. lol. Ill run like hell the second i light it.

ughghgh....that pic just gives me chills

Forum Rules - follow them or else!
“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence”
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Killjoy » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:23 pm

as those retarted commercials always say "live above the influence"

Haha that made me laugh. Last time I heard that I was with a couple friends hot boxing my car. We couldn't stop laughing when we heard it, it always seems like that stuff plays when my friends and I are doing something illegal like that.

That pic though is still kind of disturbing despite being fake; it doesn't really bother me but my friend saw it and he nearly puked so its got some potential.

Next time i deal with explosives, i will add more fuse and not hold onto it. lol. Ill run like hell the second i light it.

I've never had any bad accidents, but when I make them I'm paranoid as hell something will happen. I've been doing it for 2 years and nothing bad, so its about time something bad happens. Still, I light all my sh*t remotely unless its store bought, cause at east that stuff won't take my arm off as easily.

Sorry about your hand though. Hopefully all goes well....

Stanford Class of 2012

"In the end our society will be defined not only by what we create, but what we refuse to destroy"- John Sawhill

Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: D_Hall » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:41 pm

sthorne wrote:mine was loose in my hand also. i was just about to release it when it went off. thing is, it was a larger firecracker.

Federal law limits ALL firecrackers sold to unlicensed individuals to 0.05 grams of flash powder. That's actually a lot LESS than a simple "black cat" held in it 30 years ago.

My point? It's all marketing. Big. Small. They all contain the same propellant load (assuming you're purchasing OTC crackers).

Simulation geek (GGDT / HGDT) and designer of Vera.
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Counterstriker » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:53 pm

Is it any better? Clean it well if you decide not to go to the docter, I was just very very lucky I didn't get infected, Thats what my entire leg looked like the first day, Then bubbles form. :lol: You had a few drinks, thought you were 16.. pff.. who cares.. But what kind of fire cracker?

Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion