Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 82 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 76 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

a question of add

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
  • Author

a question of add

Unread postAuthor: dilweed » Mon May 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Hello im 13 and I have memory problems and A.D.D. I have recently taken an iq teest and scored 128. This is a good score but i feel like i underachieved. I cant concentrate on 90% of the things im doing, or at least for a max of 10 seconds. I skipped a ton of questions. This may seem like a stupid question but, can i have scored higher if i didn't have a.d.d? It's really annoying to think of many smart things but forget them by the morning and not be able to convey accuratly what i think about and how i think. also does a.d.d. affect sleep because this may sound wiered but i think about many things and nothing at once, i am hyperactive and exhausted at once. I go to bed on average at 2 in the morning and have to wake up at 6 in the morning. I am not sure but this is the only place i can ask!!!!!!!!

Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: jrrdw » Mon May 12, 2008 2:38 pm

You should ask this over at www.theopia.com in the health and fitness section. Use your spudfile login.

When life gives you lemons...throw them back they suck!
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion