Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 66 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 62 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Needle Pencil

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Needle Pencil

Unread postAuthor: Darkside 6ix » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:18 pm

Well heres something that I threw together when I was bored. It's a .7mm mechanical pencil that instead of lead, I put in needles. There was no modifications because the needle is almsot exactly .7mm. It's pretty sharp to :roll: . I got some pics and thought you guys would enjoy it.

LOL I couldnt think of anything else to stick it through except for the mouse pad...Just an example

"Dude, if all of the people on spudfiles got together with all of their cannons, we could take over china"
Darkside 6ix
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: super spuder » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:31 pm

nice gheto pencil. now you just need to put a deadly disease on the needle and world domination is in the palm of your hand !!!! or you could keep poking mouse pads... :P

trying to decide on a new project, probably something small.
super spuder
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: Darkside 6ix » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:44 pm

Haha...I blame you for the bad ideas :twisted: Beleive it or not, I built this during school. Well I'm off to the forest to stab a couple of poison tree frogs :twisted: *referring to Apacolypto*

"Dude, if all of the people on spudfiles got together with all of their cannons, we could take over china"
Darkside 6ix
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: Fnord » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:23 pm

After people started doing this when I was in about 7th grade (way before spudfiles), I got the idea to put a small piezoelectric sparker in the back of a pen, and put a couple prongs at the ballpoint.
Nobody ever figured out how it worked, but somehow this kind of crap earned me a reputation (Actually, I think everyone started giving up this stuff after they figured out I would always beat them in the "annoying gadget race").

Fnord
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: jr » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:31 pm

now you need a cannon to shoot the pencil and then you'll have some thing... :lol:

jr
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: Darkside 6ix » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:38 pm

=P, that would be something...

@ Fnord - Thats basically the same thing at my school. I always end up getting first place in whatever we were building. Either that or I was too lazy to compete because thats how I am. What did you do with the peizo ignitor in the back of the pen? Shock people?

Darkside 6ix
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: ramses » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:53 pm

what else would he do with a piezo in the back of a pen at school?

ramses
Major General
Major General

Sponsored

Sponsor

Unread postAuthor: JET47 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:40 pm

except that you cant really feel the shock on a piezo.

before i was into spudguns i spent a long time making shocking stuff. worked on a glove and eventually made my own little stunprod. i could never get my own tranformers i made to work right though =/

anyways, i wanted to build something that u could touch a row of lockers with and electrify them, with about as much voltage as a mosquito zapper. never got around to it though.

JET47
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion