Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 85 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 79 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

paintball gun problum

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
paintball gun problum

Unread postAuthor: nibbler125 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:56 pm

I have a pirahana paintball gun around 5 years old (guessing) and the bolt wont return all the way back after each shot. after 2 years of use and scince then it just sat. it has to manualy cocked after yeach shot I can strip it and I see nothing wrong with it and it appears to have plenty of lube on it. so any suggestions on what I can do to fix it im a noob to paintball this is just my dads old gun he gave to me and said do what ever u want with it. this is the closest fourm I could find for paintball guns so sorry if i am not suppost to post here

nibbler125
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: cannon monkey » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:08 pm

for me it fine posting it here butt i a noob too it might get locked or wat ever i still dont knwo every rule my dad gave me a gun like that and all i can say is...check the oil check the spring
replace the orings
take it in to a pro shop see if they can fix it
the orings might be the problem

cannon monkey
Major
Major

Unread postAuthor: iisthemuffin » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:50 pm

Is it a pirhana by chance? I was given a pirhana with the exact same problem. There was apiece on my trigger that had to be sanded off. Aside from that, i extended the bolt inside.

Just search on google.

Poop.
iisthemuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: Hubb » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:46 pm

Strip it. Clean it. Replace the o-rings.

Also, make sure that it is assembled correctly. I had this problem with a Tippmann :roll:

And, cannon monkey, cam you please try to make proper grammar? It would be much appreciated.

Hubb
Major General
Major General

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion