Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 64 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 59 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

2.4GHz Wireless Camera Review

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
2.4GHz Wireless Camera Review

Unread postAuthor: SEAKING9006 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:01 pm

A 9oz, 2.4GHz, Wireless Camera, for under $50!

A got a new toy for Christmas. It's something we've all dreamed about at one time or another. A lightweight, TINY, Wireless Camera!

I absolutely love mine. It's nice and tiny, the baseplate has two small holes on it for screws. It has a small amount of pivot on it. The receiver is about 4" long and 2 1/2" to 3" wide, half and inch tall with a standard pivoting 2.4GHz antenna. It has white and yellow RCA jacks and an 8volt D/C plug, that accepts both one of the two included wall tumors or the 9v harness, which I haven't tested with the receiver yet. Range is very good. I haven't tested it out thoroughly, but a garbled transmission 30' through a crowded two-story lake house on Christmas ain't bad at all. One other thing; I was messing around with my A-10, and I felt the control rod was doing something funny. So I hooked this sucker up and took off the wings, shines a light on the fuselage and stuck it in. I found it was just a bendy rod. Could see it great, too.

Prices differ from website to website, and also information about the thing. The video on X-Heli was taken from YouTube, wasn't even from this camera. A little underhanded, I might say.

NitroPlanes: http://www.nitroplanes.com/wosmlora24gh.html

X-Heli: http://www.xheli.com/hemiwivica.html

My video review
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnzRcbFhLlc[/youtube]

Completed projects:
CA1 SMSS Basic Inline
CA3 PDAB Airburst Cannon

Current Project: Bolt action rifle (25x140mm + 1in shot)

SEAKING9006
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: iemand » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:59 am

I've received mine a week ago, all I have to do is find a transformator to power the receiver :P

O and btw mine costs under $30 :wink:

Proud member of the Dutch Spud Clan.
iemand
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postAuthor: inonickname » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:48 am

I found a really cheap wireless cam once, didn't bother because it had limited range and was more suited to on-boarding slotcars and the like. Nice buy :twisted:

PimpAssasinG wrote:no im strong but you are a fat gay mother sucker that gets raped by black man for fun
inonickname
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion