Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 58 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 54 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

H1N1/09, who else has it?

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: POLAND_SPUD » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 pm

a Polish friend of mine

@jsr lol what's her name, kasia, magda, krysia... ? :wink:

I can't blame you though I've met some girls from western europe and UK and they suck in every possible way

(uhmmm I think should have put it in a different way for the sake of clarity)

Children are the future

unless we stop them now
POLAND_SPUD
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:33 pm

hehe Actually one of the few Polish male friends of mine, married to a lovely Spanish lady :)

POLAND_SPUD wrote:I can't blame you though I've met some girls from western europe and UK and they suck in every possible way

Is that a good or bad thing :? :D

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Brian the brain » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:30 pm

We tend to scare off the ones that suck...I mean the ones that don;t..no wait...

I mean...

We trade the bad ones for some nice Polish ones....

It's a fair trade too since you guys got the better booze....
:D

Oh wait...We've got Heineken.

Oh well..

Jack....I'm beginning to wonder where the other 11 monkeys live...

Gun Freak wrote:
Oh my friggin god stop being so awesome, that thing is pure kick ass. Most innovative and creative pneumatic that the files have ever come by!

Can't ask for a better compliment!!
Brian the brain

Unread postAuthor: POLAND_SPUD » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:34 pm

@ jsr lol that's ambiguity...
now seriously, the ones I've met were all feminist emo biatches (95% of them were fat, tanned and rather (ab)used...

@BTB it seems you've got quite a lot of redheads... hmmm... let me put it like this -> what's scarce (or exotic) is attractive

I've met a few russian girls as well and my conclusion is that the more 'civilised' a country is the more fu#### ## girls live there

Children are the future

unless we stop them now
POLAND_SPUD
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Unread postAuthor: mark.f » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Well, not flu, but, I took my right boot off today to find...

WARNING: Graphic image below...

Staph infection... loads of it!

Means I get to have my foot sliced open, drained, and then take nasty antibiotics for a week or two... :?

mark.f
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:07 am

POLAND_SPUD wrote:I've met a few russian girls as well and my conclusion is that the more 'civilised' a country is the more fu#### ## girls live there

I was recently sentthis article, there is quite a lot of sense to it. There are certainly traits I fail to see in Western European women, not keen on the family-oriented part as I'm not a fan of kids but otherwise, spot on.

Going there in September to visit a "friend", we'll see :D

WARNING: Graphic image below...

No no NO! That will NOT do over morning coffee :( did I post photos of my glowing green phlegm?

I suggest you drain it yourself, lance it sideways with a sterile syringe needle :)

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: THUNDERLORD » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 am

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:No no NO! That will NOT do over morning coffee :( did I post photos of my glowing green phlegm?

Lighten up, I turned it into a card for you:

GET WELL SOON JSR!!!

:lol:
Man Mark must've stepped in some bad PoOP!!!
Looks like those corns or whatever from walkin too much is all.
That's a first, foot and no cannon...things have evolved for the worst here!!!
Gotta go for now... :( 8)

-----SPEED,STRENGTH, AND ACCURACY.-----
"Procrastination" is five syllables for "Sloth".
Theopia 8)
Born To Be Alive!

THUNDERLORD
Major General
Major General

Sponsored

Sponsor

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 am

Cheers mate, there goes my second coffee :roll: :D

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Technician1002 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:35 am

Back on topic.. Jack, get well soon..

Now back off topic.. A good woman is hard to find. I was in my 30's before I found one. The right one is fantastic. :D

Look for traits that are compatible first. If you can't get along, it doesn't matter how good she looks. Life will be miserable. Put looks way down on the list. It's important for good self esteem, so don't rule out looks.

Technician1002
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Unread postAuthor: POLAND_SPUD » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:55 am

@jsr well I partially agree with the article... but IMHO it's not that girls from eastern europe are so special, good, caring etc. the truth is that western girls (generally) seem to be more spoiled, opportunistic and self-centred... I think that thissums it up quite well :wink:

obviously, you can treat a girl too good... and if you do so she'll expect more from you in the future...

it might be that western societies are, in a way, spoiling women... it might be considered as a quite bold and controversial statement but I leave it up to you to decide whether I am right or wrong...

all those russian-brides sites seem to be aiming at westerners who can't get laid otherwise :D well I am not judging it as it seems like a fair deal anyway

but I have to admit that I've seen some of the sites and the profiles there and roughly 90% of the girls there look either like aspiring models and/or used party girls

this partly agrees with what tech stated above... so sorry guys but don't expect to find both considerate, lovely, caring and at the same time good looking girls.... and seriously not on a dating site

@mark f & JSR
ask mods to create a new section -> 'foot showcase'

...you dirty fetishists !! :D

Last edited by POLAND_SPUD on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Children are the future

unless we stop them now
POLAND_SPUD
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:56 am

Technician1002 wrote:Back on topic.. Jack, get well soon..

I'm practically cured, only the lingering hint of an irritation in my throat persists and my good friends Justerini and Brooks are being very helpful in that department :D

Now back off topic.. A good woman is hard to find. I was in my 30's before I found one. The right one is fantastic. :D

Look for traits that are compatible first. If you can't get along, it doesn't matter how good she looks. Life will be miserable. Put looks way down on the list. It's important for good self esteem, so don't rule out looks.

The question is, good woman for what?

In the long term, looks are not important. However good they are, they will fade with time and the frequency of your opportunities to enjoy them drop off fairly exponentially once things become "serious", so if you haven't found a soulmate, don't settle down.

On the other hand, if you're looking to enjoy what's left of your youth... :D

As a wise man once said ;)

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: THUNDERLORD » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:04 am

Technician1002 wrote:Now back off topic.. A good woman is hard to find. I was in my 30's before I found one. The right one is fantastic. :D...

The "right one" for me has become like ummm necessary.
IDK how I got by before...AND I've only gotten arrested ONCE since I've met her...a friggin' miracle she is really.
Not even on probation BS now either...besides I got acquitted on the one remnant of idiocracy I got into. :P

..Look for traits that are compatible first. If you can't get along, it doesn't matter how good she looks. Life will be miserable. Put looks way down on the list. It's important for good self esteem, so don't rule out looks.

I disagree, for one, an ugly girl will cheat easier because maybe the attractive ones are used to saying "NO" while the ugly ones don't know what to say or when the next proposition will ever come along (10yr.s? 50yr.s???)
I went with a few years older one (than myself), but at times it's still the SAME OL' PROBLEMS...Not that I ever regret it but I recommend...younger, nice boobies T&A...little smarter...never tells you "no", and old fashioned but not too "kept" . Either way, same problems sometimes.

On the gender topic, certain issues remind me of say deer for example, only the males grow horns, start scraping up trees and bashing the others with them...similarly with humans, projectilry is mainly similar perhaps.(?)

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:Cheers mate, there goes my second coffee :roll: :D

Dang! Hope you don't get pneumonia now too Jack!

Somehow I think in a few hours I'll have a morning where I forget my coffee on top of the gas pump morning myself.
If it wasn't for SF's I'd be laying up with insomnia dreaming up ball-valve designs probably.
:oops: My reply about "[something against the rules to discuss] to 1000 swines in your honor, using probably some type Blow-forward bolt design if you die" Got edited And I did put "[/jke]" next to it (wasn't really) but geez!
It's good to see the mods being mods though.
(I had forgotten the rules a minute), I was emotional I guess.

Theopia 8)
Born To Be Alive!

THUNDERLORD
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 am

THUNDERLORD wrote:AND I've only gotten arrested ONCE since I've met her.

:D :D :D

pure gold :)

Also, interesting how a thread about the spread of a potentially deadly virus has turned into a discussion of the "fairer" sex... food for thought ;)

POLAND_SPUD wrote:I think that thissums it up quite well :wink:

Unfortunately that is precisely the attitude of the average local here, we say they have a golden... "feline", you have to work hard to get it, every time... and I will *not* be treated like that.

Agreed about the dating sites, my affinity for Eastern Europe has nothing to do with not being to get any over here, they just seem to have more interesting women in your part of the world.

Of course there is the "exotic" element, nothing is cuter than poor to average English in that accent.

*sigh*

it might be that western societies are, in a way, spoiling women... it might be considered as a quite bold and controversial statement but I leave it up to you to decide whether I am right or wrong...

Agreed, completely! Or rather, we're emasculating society turning into an increasinly effeminate institution. You've touched a raw nerve here, I could rant on for hours about this... :evil:

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: POLAND_SPUD » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:37 am

I disagree, for one, an ugly girl will cheat easier because maybe the attractive ones are used to saying "NO"
it does seem reasonable and I can understand your point here
however, you never know if they are really used to saying 'NO', or they are only used to saying 'NO' when the guy is not attractive enough by their standards

Children are the future

unless we stop them now
POLAND_SPUD
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Unread postAuthor: THUNDERLORD » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:26 am

POLAND_SPUD wrote:...however, you never know if they are really used to saying 'NO', or they are only used to saying 'NO' when the guy is not attractive enough by their standards

Hence an attractive one who has a low self esteem issues??? :P
(The eye cannot see itself)

It was really just a generalization to keep my spud-buddies standards high.
I am sure there are great girls who are "ugly" but there are so many great ones who aren't is all.

I will add though, that there are a lot of average to less than average girls who seem nice,
when in fact they just haven't been exposed or had the oportunity to be sl*tty YET I used to really get bothered by that...the slow motion ones.

I agree with you both on the attitudes/ issues western women have.
I blame it mostly on messed up public education, and the domestication of humans into tax paying working sleeping drones.
Women's lib stuff was a bad joke: equal rights? Good go work...now pretty much they have to work.

The legality on "Roe vs. Wade" (abortion legality ruling by USA supreme court) was based on the 14 amendment to the US Constitution, which states one's "Due Process" will not be denied...Ruling stated that it was "Unconstitutional" for a woman to be denied right to abortion because her "Due Process" would be denied, hence abortion is legal...(not ranting on this topic nor care much to) But it would be interesting for a murder defendant to state his "Due process" would've been denied had he not killed so-and-so and that would be "Un-constitutional"!!!
I thought that was interesting study, and pretty twisted concept of interpreting the US's constitution, course now there is a far more whacko supreme court no doubt. :shock: 8)

...Also, interesting how a thread about the spread of a potentially deadly virus has turned into a discussion of the "fairer" sex... food for thought ;)

My thought: everything relates back to them, "buy a better car= better sex hotter women", "buy better house= same", well known to advertising.
Wish I had thought that way earlier, but it's worked out best anyhow for me.
Just got to always maintain power and control...no backsliding...most women want a sort of father figure anyhow, they need one, because they need to know (someone to tell them) what they want also.

On topic, Glad to read you're feeling better.
(I type so slow sometimes, there were two replies before mine went through). 8)

Theopia 8)
Born To Be Alive!

THUNDERLORD
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion