Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 74 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 70 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

what ever happened?

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
what ever happened?

Unread postAuthor: colty-bear » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 pm

what happened to bcarms.com i go to it and it just says "be back soon!"

whats the deal? and someone please help me find a 1" sleeve valve on my other post

My first 300 spud bux.
colty-bear
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: Mr.Sandman » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Ok colty you really need to be patient, One STOP making all these useless posts this is NOT a chat room, Number two if you paid attention pcguy dropped him as a sponsor. Third of all stop post whoring and just bump your old thread. It is really annoying when you post like this.

Yeah, it's that important.
Mr.Sandman
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: colty-bear » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:01 am

ok ok im sorry but i hate bumping my old thread because i always get a mouthful when someone pms me about double posting

My first 300 spud bux.
colty-bear
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 am

colty-bear wrote:ok ok im sorry but i hate bumping my old thread because i always get a mouthful when someone pms me about double posting

If your second post is 24 or so hours after your previous post, you may double post.

I have also noticed your lack of researching in to your questions. The search tool is not that bad, learn how to use it. Even if you have 3 pages of results, that's not so bad, it's easy to tell which ones are potential matches and which aren't.

BCARMS was dropped as a sponsor as he seemed to have a great deal of trouble actually getting his orders through on time, plus I think there was another matter but I can't remember.

Edit:
1" sleeve valve on my other post

Had to laugh at UKSGC's post in your other topic, he has a good point though. Instead of asking us everything, try calling a local plumbing supply. I've spent hours searching Google for NZ pneumatic/plumbing suppliers, put in a bit of time and effort. When we don't deliver, i.e give you the answer you need, don't come complaining that no one is helping you. Use your initiative and do some searching on the internet.

Double edit:

In your other topic you mentioned your last post was within a day, so you can double post. Please read what I wrote again. I said if your last post was 24 hours or so AGO, then you can double post.

For example, the last post in your thread was by your, 12 hours ago. Please wait another 12 hours. It has now been around 24 hours, feel free to bump up your topic if no one has posted in it since.

Also, i've told you before and this is the last time I am going to tell you:
STOP MAKING YOUR TOPIC TITLES SO IRRELEVANT TO THE TOPIC. Example, this current topic title.

MrCrowley

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion