Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 52 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 48 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Aussie Spudders

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Aussie Spudders

Unread postAuthor: jrrdw » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:16 am

If you live near this address:

The Pinball Factory Pty Ltd

Unit 3 - 4, 72 - 76 Fenton Street

Huntingdale, Victoria, Australia 3166.

PM me, I need some PI work done on this guy, I can give you the name through PM. Only if you live near there. Thanks.

When life gives you lemons...throw them back they suck!
jrrdw
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Unread postAuthor: smiley_666 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:52 am

im assuming you tried to buy pinballs of of him? :P
sorry though, in the wrong state of Aust.

smiley_666
Private First Class
Private First Class

Unread postAuthor: Ragnarok » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:30 am

If you don't mind my asking... why?

Does that thing kinda look like a big cat to you?
Ragnarok
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Unread postAuthor: jrrdw » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 am

I'm a member of a pinball machine forum and another member posted this:

Hmmmmm... phoned austrailia tonite.. all the numbers they had on the site (PINBALL.com) , got an answering service, ok, maybe its like 7 pm here RIGHT NOW, but what is it there? 11?12?13?oclock? asked for XXXX, and left a message. Oh wait I asked for XXXXX first.....whoops...XXXX. actually TALKED to a person, They knew who he was on the 'answering service' operator sure wanted all MY info. "what is your calling country number?" .......left a message

This XXXX guy lives in australia and 'claims' to be producing products and parts for old machines and claims to be actually making repos of Medieval Madness and Cactus Canyon and some crocodile/aligator (CROK-I-GATOR machine) and now probably now Monster Bash and Funhouse because those are getting expensive. He has been taking deposits for these production machines, MM, CC, ???CA-I-GATOR?? , machines. for like 5 years now and probably has 'hosed' 10's of 1000's of dollars out of us, maybe into the 100's of 1000's?
That is why he is laughing, I talked to my lawyer (ok, don't have a personal one) i mean "A" lawyer, and he said that if I wanted to start anything I would need LOTS of paperwork and LOTS of money to fight this.
If you see something for sale on EBAY that is pinball related from austrailia, OR ANYWHERE FROM THEM Don't BUY IT! and stay as far away from him as you can. Dam crook! PINBALL.COM ; Bumper-action.com look at all the bids they get on the machines on ebay. They are either from new users or the reserve wasn't met. F THEM! (says that they don't know him or aren't associated with him........ANYONE OVER THERE IS ASSOCIATED WITH XXX I REALLY WONDER how much he actually paid for the Williams name now. couldn't have been more that a couple of hundred thousand. I thought it was like a mil or something.

Just trying to help him out. I was looking at some parts for my machine then seen this. I'm glad I did, these pinball guys look after each other just like us spudders. So I figured I'd take a chance and ask.

When life gives you lemons...throw them back they suck!
jrrdw
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Unread postAuthor: Carlman » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 am

I may know a guy, ill ask him and get back to you.

Aussie spudders unite!!
Carlman
Major General
Major General

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion