Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 70 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 65 guests


Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], farcticox1, Gussmoore, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Pistol to rifle frame conversions,check this clip!

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

Pistol to rifle frame conversions,check this clip!

Unread postAuthor: django » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:48 pm

Upon googling about today I found this item that I had not heard of until today but think its pure genius!!! = frame that clips over a specific pistol, to convert it to a rifle. Great stuff :D ,pitty I cant ever get one,damn you Aussie gun laws!!( shakes fist).............

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2009/11/pisto ... le-dreams/
  • 0


django
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:33 pm
Location: Australia
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: bradisfun » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 am

yeah i agree but thats 1 of the reasons that we do this
  • 0


bradisfun
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: geardog32 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:57 am

that would require a tax stamp and to bought in the U.S. its qualified as a short barreled rifle. but i agree it is very cool. they had http://www.botachtactical.com/tacglockstock.html for glock for a while
  • 0

(\ /)
(0.o)
(><) Copy the bunny to your sig and help him achieve world domination.
User avatar
geardog32
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:59 am

The Mechtech unit actually adds a longer barrel so it improves performance, not just handling.
  • 0

User avatar
jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 24225
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:28 pm
Country: Holy See (Vatican City State) (va)
Reputation: 66

Unread postAuthor: django » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 am

Yeh I really like this thing,it looks very cool and very functional/sturdy= glad you guys dig it too 8) its nice to find such treasures when googling about on weekend and Jack cheers for that link, that MECHTECH design is awesome........
  • 0


django
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:33 pm
Location: Australia
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:32 am

  • 0

User avatar
jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 24225
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:28 pm
Country: Holy See (Vatican City State) (va)
Reputation: 66

Unread postAuthor: django » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 am

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:I have theairgun equivalent ;)


Wow,WOW! I had no idea that Baikal even existed thats awesome,you guys in the U.S+ Canada have no idea how lucky you are! hell here in Australia we arent even allowed Slingshots,Airsoft,Flick Knives,Airsoft BBS!, Fireworks= you name it any fun "Toys" are banned.

Sure we can have Air Rifles,Paintball Rifles,Air Pistols but ALL have to be licenced and nowdays is extremely hard to obtain a licence,especialy a handgun licence which is damn near impossible to obtain. You have to belong to handgun club for ages,get a mental evaluation/police clearance before they even concider it. Lucky for me at least I have my Rifle Firearms licence, which I got when I was 17 Aussie gun laws are rediculous :roll:
  • 0


django
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:33 pm
Location: Australia
Reputation: 0

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Unread postAuthor: D_Hall » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:20 pm

I'm not sure I get the point. If you want a rifle, buy a rifle.
  • 0

Simulation geek (GGDT / HGDT) and designer of Vera.
User avatar
D_Hall
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: SoCal
Reputation: 6

Unread postAuthor: pizlo » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:35 pm

D_Hall wrote:I'm not sure I get the point. If you want a rifle, buy a rifle.


but if you wanna be super cool, buy pistolriflethingymajig!
  • 0

User avatar
pizlo
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:27 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:48 pm

D_Hall wrote:I'm not sure I get the point. If you want a rifle, buy a rifle.


There is the opposite problem as well, there's just no pleasing some firearm enthusiasts :roll: :D

As with any passtime, "just because" is justification enough for it to happen :)
  • 0

User avatar
jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 24225
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:28 pm
Country: Holy See (Vatican City State) (va)
Reputation: 66

Unread postAuthor: inonickname » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:13 pm

It's a lot easier to get a minor's permit (before your 18) if you want to own a gun down the track. They send out the forms for a full license sometime after your 18th birthday which is basically guaranteed after holding the minors permit for a while.

Slingshots,Airsoft,Flick Knives,Airsoft BBS

You are allowed slingshots here for activities such as baitcasting, though bracing them is generally regarded as being naughty. Airsoft BB's are purchasable for slingshots I believe.
  • 0

PimpAssasinG wrote:no im strong but you are a fat gay mother sucker that gets raped by black man for fun
User avatar
inonickname
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:27 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: hi » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 pm

why not just buy a carbine? it is cool though.
  • 0

"physics, gravity, and law enforcement are the only things that prevent me from operating at my full potential" - not sure, but i like the quote

you know you are not an engineer if you have to remind yourself "left loosy righty tighty"
User avatar
hi
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: bradisfun » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:30 pm

inonickname wrote:It's a lot easier to get a minor's permit (before your 18) if you want to own a gun down the track. They send out the forms for a full license sometime after your 18th birthday which is basically guaranteed after holding the minors permit for a while.

Slingshots,Airsoft,Flick Knives,Airsoft BBS

You are allowed slingshots here for activities such as baitcasting, though bracing them is generally regarded as being naughty. Airsoft BB's are purchasable for slingshots I believe.


no we can't buy air soft bb's, if we want them we have to order them and hope they get though :)(this is what i am going to start doing (as 1 of my friend brought 22 bb gun buck from some where over seas(thier crap but oh well))
  • 0


bradisfun
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: bradisfun » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:37 pm

django wrote:
jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:I have theairgun equivalent ;)


Wow,WOW! I had no idea that Baikal even existed thats awesome,you guys in the U.S+ Canada have no idea how lucky you are! hell here in Australia we arent even allowed Slingshots,Airsoft,Flick Knives,Airsoft BBS!, Fireworks= you name it any fun "Toys" are banned.

Sure we can have Air Rifles,Paintball Rifles,Air Pistols but ALL have to be licenced and nowdays is extremely hard to obtain a licence,especialy a handgun licence which is damn near impossible to obtain. You have to belong to handgun club for ages,get a mental evaluation/police clearance before they even concider it. Lucky for me at least I have my Rifle Firearms licence, which I got when I was 17 Aussie gun laws are rediculous :roll:


your lucky u have your gun licence so u can buy paitball stuff and if your over 18 u can buy all most anything i can't cos i'm only 13(just turned 13 last week)
  • 0


bradisfun
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:48 am

  • 0

User avatar
jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 24225
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:28 pm
Country: Holy See (Vatican City State) (va)
Reputation: 66

Next

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], farcticox1, Gussmoore, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'