Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 45 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 41 guests


Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

"Offtopic-posts-topic" NSFW

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:16 pm

It's not so fun being a hard ass mod, it's difficult to enjoy the forum without being a hypocrite. You sacrifice forum relations and end up with 14 year olds/DR staying up at 1am to spam the forum because I told them off. Granted, that's because I can't ban or stop a member from posting but I don't think PCGUY wants to relinquish those privileges to the mods.
  • 0

User avatar
MrCrowley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10207
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 4

Unread postAuthor: jsefcik » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:30 pm

No rounds were plus p I said that from the beginning learn to pay attention

Alot of guns have exploded and my gun didn't really exploded it seems that way but the top of the gun is fine just the bottom which pretty much blew out not exploding !!!!
  • 0


jsefcik
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:33 pm

irisher wrote:Do you still have the box of ammo? If you do you should check it for anything that says +p or +p+.

jsefcik wrote:No rounds were plus p I said that from the beginning learn to pay attention

To be fair to jsefcik, irisher, it had been mentioned several times and answered by jsefcik himself about whether or not he used P+ ammo.

Edit: our national elections have finally produced something decent:
Image
  • 0

User avatar
MrCrowley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10207
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 4

Unread postAuthor: velocity3x » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Mr. C
I'll trade you Michele Bachmann for Paula Gillon!
  • 0

User avatar
velocity3x
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Yuma, Arizona
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 7

Unread postAuthor: Gun Freak » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:03 pm

I was never really into politics but I actually watched the whole broadcasted debate tonight. Pretty cool.
  • 0

OG Anti-Hybrid
One man's trash is a true Spudder's treasure!
Golf Ball Cannon "Superna"M16 BBMGPengunHammer Valve Airsoft SniperHigh Pressure .22 Coax
Holy Shat!
User avatar
Gun Freak
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
 
Posts: 4969
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 11

Unread postAuthor: jsefcik » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:20 pm

MrCrowley wrote:
irisher wrote:Do you still have the box of ammo? If you do you should check it for anything that says +p or +p+.

jsefcik wrote:No rounds were plus p I said that from the beginning learn to pay attention

To be fair to jsefcik, irisher, it had been mentioned several times and answered by jsefcik himself about whether or not he used P+ ammo.

Edit: our national elections have finally produced something decent:
Image


Thanks at least your paying attention

Ps I wish I had golf balls going to a Friends house with old cars and buildings to shoot at ahhhhh!!! Wish I had ammo
  • 0


jsefcik
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: Gun Freak » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:32 pm

How are you going to shoot at cars and buildings without ammo?
  • 0

OG Anti-Hybrid
One man's trash is a true Spudder's treasure!
Golf Ball Cannon "Superna"M16 BBMGPengunHammer Valve Airsoft SniperHigh Pressure .22 Coax
Holy Shat!
User avatar
Gun Freak
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
 
Posts: 4969
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 11

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:32 pm

velocity3x wrote:Mr. C
I'll trade you Michele Bachmann for Paula Gillon!

You have yourself a deal... on the condition that Bachmann replaces one of the horses in the glue making factory!
  • 0

User avatar
MrCrowley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10207
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 4

Unread postAuthor: jrrdw » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:02 pm

velocity3x wrote:Mr. C
I'll trade you Michele Bachmann for Paula Gillon!


MrCrowley, I'll pay you 10 dollars to keep both of them. As soon as Gun Freak gives me 10 dollars...What? Did you guys think I was going to spend my 10 dollars on those 2 wenches?
  • 0

When life gives you lemons...throw them back they suck!
User avatar
jrrdw
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator
 
Posts: 6538
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:11 pm
Location: Maryland
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 25

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Is it because she's Labour (i.e., left wing) or because she's a not very attractive female that you guys don't like her?

I don't like her either, but I know of Bachmann and her evil ways, I don't know anything about this lady except she's in the Labour party :D
  • 0

User avatar
MrCrowley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10207
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 4

Unread postAuthor: mark.f » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:30 pm

MrCrowley wrote:not very attractive female


Say what?
  • 0

User avatar
mark.f
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3464
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 11:18 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 21

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Her teeth scare me :shock:

Okay, I guess you can easily do worse than her, especially in terms of female politicians.
  • 0

Attachments
5532448529_b71ae51915a_z.jpg
User avatar
MrCrowley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10207
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 4

Unread postAuthor: jsefcik » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:30 am

Gun Freak wrote:How are you going to shoot at cars and buildings without ammo?


Do you not how to read ??? I said I wish I had ammo

Wish meaning I don't have
  • 0


jsefcik
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:39 am

To be fair to Gun Freak, your post was a little confusing:
Ps I wish I had golf balls going to a Friends house with old cars and buildings to shoot at ahhhhh!!! Wish I had ammo

You say you wish you had golf balls because you are going to a friends house with old cars and buildings to shoot at.

Sounds like you are saying "I wish I have golf balls because I am going to a friends house and shooting old cars and buildings". Sounds like you are shooting other projectiles but you wish you had golf balls that you could also shoot.

You should have said "I wish I had golf balls because I'm going to a friends house who has old cars and buildings I could shoot".

Another reason you should learn to use proper grammar on the forum.
  • 0

Last edited by MrCrowley on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MrCrowley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10207
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 4

Unread postAuthor: mobile chernobyl » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:39 am

now now jsefcik - saying you wish you had ammo so you could shoot at buildings and cars makes you sound like a run of the mill terrorist!

Perhaps if you phrased it more like "I'm going to be performing impact analysis on vehicle and building models" it wouldn't sound so terrorist-y :P

I on the other hand do have a beater car that is already paid for i.e. net zero expenditure (the scrap value is worth more than we paid for it, and it runs to boot!). I'll eventually be shooting APFSDS style rounds at it to test penetration performance on the standard 1992 cutlass ciera. Hopefully she'll stay around long enough to feel what 100KJ feels like ;)

And how can you not have ammo? just shove something down the barrel and have at it!
  • 0

User avatar
mobile chernobyl
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:53 am
Reputation: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'