Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 91 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 85 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Catapult questions...

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: )DEMON( » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:39 am

'I'm affraid of thoose things now' :lol: .I made a small catapult that used elastic bands,it was 5cm wide,7cm long and 10 cm high.It was made from toothpics and looked really nice.Not to mention it could fire rasins and peanuts 45 feet.It was the dread of my class three years ago and if you fell asleep or dropped your guard then you where under siege!

Forever dreaming...
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: ProfessorAmadeus » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:43 am

DEMON Show us a pic of that thing. Sounds pretty fun. I built a little one as well and it threw a marble 59 ft and them i dropped it and it no longer works.

Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: iwrestle » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:59 pm

i just made a new topic about a trebuchet i made i totally didnt see your post but here is mine i made in metal shop

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion