Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 71 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 66 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

A Noisie Suprize 06/09/06

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
A Noisie Suprize 06/09/06

Unread postAuthor: jrrdw » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:04 am

Lost our electric due to storm damage rite around 1:30pm. Storm was over, the nabior is putting addition on his house, was climbing latter to check progress of the build and fell of, breaking his ankle and leg in several places. Of course we heard the normal ambulance/police comeing from a far, no eletric so all is real quite. They called in a Md. State Police Medivac. Md. uses Shanuk Terbine Helicopters, came rite over our house 10' above the tree's. Shook the house! Scared the hell out of all the cow's, thought they where gonna run through the fence's, thank god they didn't! They are French made, 6 million a peice, before add on's. I think Md. State Police have 12 of them now. This link has a pic of simular aircraft used for medical support - http://www.helinet.com/fleet/medical.asp

When life gives you lemons...throw them back they suck!
jrrdw
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Unread postAuthor: )DEMON( » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:40 am

Thats cool.Not really related but I have a level 1 first aid,it was compulsary for school befor matric so I got it over and done with.

Forever dreaming...
)DEMON(
Major General
Major General

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion