Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 66 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 61 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

found frame

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
found frame

Unread postAuthor: traceur_damo » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:54 am

me and my brother were looking for fishtanks in hard garbage today, and we didnt find any but we did find a motorbike frame in perfect condition, i am planning on buying a 80cc honda engine for it and extending the forks and buying the fattest tyre that will fit on the back :D, i think it will cost me around $200aus for the engine and the rest around $150aus.

traceur_damo
Private
Private

Unread postAuthor: )DEMON( » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:40 am

So your planning to make a chopper.

Forever dreaming...
)DEMON(
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: jrrdw » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:13 pm

Most people don't know this, but the term chopper came from rewireing Harley Davidsons. Yea you read it rite, rewireing Harley's! You take off the wireing harness find all the possitive wires, lights basicly, and run one main hot wire to all of them. Thats it, you made a chopper/chopped the wireing harness. Thats wear the name comes from. You can't do it like that on todays Harley's, it will screw up the ignition system. Anything 1975 and older it would probly be a good idea to rework the eletrical system.

When life gives you lemons...throw them back they suck!
jrrdw
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion