Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 80 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 76 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Semi-automatic, peanumatic airsoft gun

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Semi-automatic, peanumatic airsoft gun

Unread postAuthor: dungdue0 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:18 pm

Well, I got bored today so I started making something. I ended up with a semi-automatic, peanumatic airsoft gun! I get 3 shots with one fill of the tank. I used this airsoft peice. [img][img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/puggy55/1f7d8c94.jpg[/img][/img]

Next, I put a pump and added it to a small 1/2" PVC airtank with a small ball valve on it. I attached some tubing I got out of a nerf gun, and then attached a pull-valve I got from another nerf gun. THEN!, I added the airsoft peice and got this.
[img][img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/puggy55/03243a49.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/puggy55/6dca43dd.jpg[/img][/img]

I open the first valve, which fills the tubing with air, then I pull the second valve and release the air that is in the tubing. It shoots a airsoft BB about 80 ft. Then I shoot another, and another! AND ANOTHER!!!!!! The gravity fed mag can hold 9 bullets but I can only shoot 6. Bummer. It takes about 7 pumps with that pump (also got out of a nerf gun) to fill the tank.

dungdue0
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: carlbelcher » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:23 pm

I think you get my ghetto award! not that I dislike it.

Is your Google.com Broken?!
carlbelcher
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Atlantis » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:30 pm

Looks like a prototype. Build that into a bigger version. Basically, you transfer air to the barrel airlock style?

"There isn't a problem in the world that can't be solved by the proper application of explosives"
Atlantis
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: huse_spud » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:34 pm

this is cool beans!

try to apply these concepts into large pnuematics and what not and make truly sweet stuff.

if you could make a golf or tennis ball gun like this it would be like super beans!

huse_spud
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: killagorrila99 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:10 pm

this is way cool beans! still dont get how it works but im working on it

"I'm sorry, Mr.Bush cant come to the phone right now, He's playing cleudo with Mr. Cheney And he has him in the Cupboard with a broom stick" -White house receptionist.
killagorrila99
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion