Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 63 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 58 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], mkj, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

ROV torpedo idea

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: CS » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:11 pm

PVC Arsenal 17, hmm would of thought that the cartiage would of floated, since I didnt think the metal "weighed" that much. Possibly cover the hole with some tape or something?

Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Unread postAuthor: PVC Arsenal 17 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:08 pm

They do sink full of air without ANY of it escaping.

Anyway, I've ran into some awesome luck with this project. For the piercing bolt, I chose a 1/2" metal conduit coupling with a 1/2" brass plug screwed into it. I will drill out the plug and put in a nail. This coupling fits PERFECTLY in 1" PVC. The barrel is 3/4" PVC. It is removable using a male adapter which happens to be a PERFECT fit for 12 grams.

So, the bolt section is 1" fittings with a reducing female that has 3/4" threads for the barrel. Since I have perfect fits for the bolt & cartridge, allignment is also awesome which helps a lot with the piercing.

PVC Arsenal 17
Major General
Major General

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion