Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 60 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 55 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Spudbux and user help

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
  • Author

Spudbux and user help

Unread postAuthor: Viper » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:51 pm

so I am a month new and i am getting used to this but i have two questions but i hate to double post but oh well.
#1 how do you earn spudbux, I have some but I don't know for sure how I got them
and #2 how do you get a picture display beside your name for everyone to see? do you have to buy a signature or is that completely unrelated?
Help I'm like a two day old at a strip club you don't expect me to know everything as soon as I pop up on this site.

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:58 pm

1:by posting, the longer the post the more spudbux
2:go into your profile and go to the bottom where it says "avatar" and upload your avatar to it

Unread postAuthor: PCGUY » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:09 pm

The signature, you can buy with your spudbux that you earn. Towards the top of the page, all of the small blue text links, is the Store.

You can find it in there.

And BTW you won't see any spudbux in this section (Off-Topic) because they are turned off here.

Most of this should be in the FAQ (top small blue texted links again lol)

Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion