Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 57 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 54 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Lockers

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: drac » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:25 pm

Put some type of dye or wet ink on it that blends with the color of the locker, then tell your principle that the person with died hands is the culprit! it might work, ya never know.

drac

Unread postAuthor: Killjoy » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:56 am

i wish i had gone to a school like pimpmann's were people left you alone if you didn't react, my school the only way you could get someone to leave you alone was to kick the ever loving sh*t out of them. but i guess that was because all the kids who had gotton kicked out of other schools ended up going to mine. actually dracs idea of ink or dye on the locker might work pretty well, just be sure to clean it off so you don't get in trouble for vandelism.

Killjoy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: Bluetooth » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:38 am

And if they find you did it... You just probably don't want to do that :roll: .

Bluetooth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: SpudBlaster15 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:10 pm

I like drac's dye idea. It would probably work, and save the hassle of mounting electronics inside the locker.

Last edited by SpudBlaster15 on Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
SpudBlaster15
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: CS » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:32 pm

Your posts pertaining to explosives were deleted. They have no place in these forums. I will continue to delete such posts.

Lets come back down to Earth, people do stuff for a reason. Ive f*cked with people, so I can say from experience what incites it. Having a sufficient number of friends, I was able to never be on the receiving end of it.

The reason why you mess with people is there shear reaction. After a few times it is no longer because there is no yield, so you stop. Although you try a few times to just see if there holding it in.

I remember in 7th grade PE, this kid was all hype and thought he was some pro at karate. So we of course started messing with him in hopes of a fight. After a few days he couldn't hold it, and he charged us, me in particular since I wasn't paying attention to him. Luckily I seen his shadow on the floor, and ducked. [I don't know how many people Ive tripped doing that] Which resulted in the worst violence Ive ever distributed to someone. Friends sitting in ah, as there was none to stop me as the teacher was out. 1 weeks suspension, and a few years later, the kid is in my woods class. He is a tad goofy, but hes cool and everything, so he doesn't get messed with. Ill talk to him from time to time.

Basically they do it for either a reaction, or 'punishment' if you will. A blaring alarm, a hidden camera, ink, etc will only encourage them.

CS
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Previous

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion